91-100

Chapter 91 New Year together

"It is estimated that it will be coming soon. They will cook the food and we will quickly set the table." Tian Maixiang's two sons and two daughter-in-laws are both diligent.

Although there are usually some conflicts at home, it is considered unity. This year, we will celebrate the New Year with Erfang. Everyone dares not sloppy.

"Good mom, but this stool is not neat enough?" There are so many people in the family, so naturally there are so many stools. There were a lot of people in the second room, and Yang Lanhua was a little anxious.

"I'll go to my uncle's house in a while." You can't borrow this from someone else's house. Fortunately, Yang Liu also took this issue into consideration and asked Su Qian to send it early. "Is the eldest mother at home?"

"Where, A Qian Are you here?"

"Yes, my mother is worried that there are not enough stools on your side, let us get the stools first!"

"It's good to be kind, we are setting the table, and we want to borrow it in the past! You just brought it over, oops, Azhi is here too?"

"Auntie, did we put these stools here directly?"

"Yes, yes! A Ming is here too, come in quickly, take a sip of hot water, don't freeze." The son is tall and handsome. Tian Maixiang sometimes has hot eyes, "Ali, Ahe, why don't you come and help?"

Hurry up and call a few sons. Su Li and Su He are generally not greedy with the kitchen matters at home. , Was called by Tian Maixiang to come and hurriedly help, "Aming, are you here? Let's put it here, let's just come!"

"It's okay, let's just set it up. Are these stools enough? If they are not enough, we can go back and get them again! "Su Ming directly put the stool on the side of the table, and it looks like it's almost the same.

"Enough, there are still some at home. We set up two tables today. If you squeeze a little bit, you can squeeze a little bit, making it lively!" The living room is so big that there are too many to fit. Tian Maixiang is a little embarrassed when he talks about this, "Our house is here. It's not as bright as yours, don't mind, just make do."

The condition of the family is no better than the second room, this Tian Maixiang has always known. The mother-in-law didn't use Erfang's money to help them. Their life was better than most people in the village, but it was much worse than Erfang.

Tian Maixiang sometimes envied it in her heart, and even thought that she had to insist on letting a few children go to school like Su Zhan was not the same?

But now that several children are old, they can only farm in the country, and she has no hope. Only hope that the children of grandchildren will send them to school well, and hope that they will be successful.

"Don't say that auntie, it's fine for the whole family to have a lively New Year. Is there anything else we can do for you?" Su Ming couldn't listen to Tian Maixiang's words and changed the subject.

"No, you can sit down for a while and have a cup of sugar water."

"No big aunt, there is still something at home, we have to help! The vegetables are almost ready, we will bring them when they are fried. But my mother said the side dishes. Just fry it here, lest it be cold. Auntie, do you think it's okay?"

"Yes, you can sit for a while, and it's too cold outside."

"It's okay, Auntie, we wear it ." Much, it's not cold, I have to go back and help, let's go!" Rejecting Tian Maixiang's invitation, the three brothers came and went in a hurry. Tian Maixiang looked at these three brothers so energetic, and envied him, "Uncle The sons of the family are really sensible and promising."