51-60

Chapter 51 rabbit Meat

"Duo Duo, did you go deep in the mountains?" Can Su Zhan bring back some game to her daughter from time to time?

"Dad, no, I'm not boring, so I just dig a few traps? I happened to happen today." Will Su Yun admit it?

Certainly not!

"Don't lie to me, there are beasts in the deep mountains, and the trees in there have not been cut in these years, who knows what's going on? Don't just go casually!" Is Su Zhan so foolish?

"Dad, really didn't!" Su Zhan looked a little guilty, but Su Yun was no longer a teenage girl, and looked at Su Zhan's scrutinizing gaze unchanged.

Su Zhan frowned, thinking that his daughter had really changed, "Dad is also for your own good, so I can't go there. There is no shortage of this stutter at home. If you want to eat meat, tell your dad. Your second brother gave it away before. Come over with some tickets, we can buy them!"

They are self-sufficient in the countryside, and they rarely issue food stamps. However, Su Zhi sent back these tickets if he didn't need them in the army. Some Su Zhan would give them to Su Ming. After all, the eldest son needed a ticket for everything in the county seat, but the family kept a little more or less in case of emergency.

"Dad, I know." Nodding obediently, Su Zhan said what he said, anyway, she didn't admit it, Su Zhan didn't catch the handle, so naturally he wouldn't say anything.

But in the future, you still have to be more careful, because you often bring back Su Zhan and really doubt it.

But let her eat alone, Su Yun is also sad!

Forget it, don't think about it, anyway, this thing is not often there.

"Know that you want to do it, there are everything in the deep mountains and old forests, don't let us worry." Their family is better than many others, and there is no shortage of this stuttering, there is really no need to take a risk!

"Yeen!" He said yes, and Su Yun also decided to keep a low profile, but he didn't know what he was thinking.

"This rabbit meat will send something to your grandma."

"Okay!" At the moment I started to process rabbit meat. Su Yun likes to stir-fry the spicy rabbit meat, but because he wants to send it to Grandma Su, Su Yun made half of it lightly, and the remaining half was stir-fried, and he quietly left a bowl of meat. , I found the right opportunity to block Qinyan by the river.

Fortunately, Su Yun thought he would wait for several days, worrying that the meat would be bad, but Qin Yan happened to be there when he went there.

"Big Brother Qin!" Every time I see Qin Yan washing his feet by the river, Su Yun feels really strange: It hasn't rained recently, and the boss is too clean, right?

She is a girl, she naturally prefers neatness, and she has lived such an exquisite life in her previous life, she is more particular now.

But she knows that many boys are actually very sloppy, just like Wang Xuezhi, who looks gentle but actually doesn't do housework at home. The socks can't be washed, they are very messy, and the typical horse shit is light outside.

She was married to Wang Xuezhi before she knew that she worked hard.

Seeing that Qin Yan loves cleanliness so much now, Su Yun really feels that the big guy is worthy of being a big guy. Even if you are in a disadvantaged situation, your character is still so firm, and that temperament has not changed at all!