191-200

Chapter 191 The person you like

"Come on!" Anyway, as long as Su Qian is not with Sun Feifei, Su Yun who likes other girls is still very supportive.

What's more, this girl promotes Su Qian's progress and makes Su Qian more motivated, which is a good thing.

"Don't tell me about this." Su Qian felt that he had little hope, so he had to take a look.

"Don't worry, I promise not to say it!" Oh, my brother, it's a good thing to have someone you like. Even if it doesn't work out in the end, Feifei Sun probably won't be able to play.

But just in case, recently or to be careful, "for the third brother, since you have a favorite person, you have to pay attention to the nearest point. Do not go too close to other lesbians, lest people mistake."

"This Of course I know, why do you need to tell me?" He gave his sister a blank look, and he still knew the truth.

"It's good if you know." Seeing Su Qian like this, Su Yun doesn't have to worry about Sun Feifei's problems for the time being.

But I didn't expect that Sun Feifei was quite persistent. She didn't like Su Qian in the past, but now Su Qian has a new look, no matter how she dresses, or her whole person's temperament has changed.

What's more important is that Su Qian also has a unit now. It is said that his salary is more than 30 a month, and there are other benefits. Thinking about Sun Feifei, Su Qian is the best choice.

She had already made up her mind that instead of marrying the educated youths in the village, she would rather marry Su Qian. At least the conditions of the Su family are good, she doesn't have to suffer, right?

With this in mind, she often finds opportunities to see Su Qian, but unfortunately, Su Qian has someone in her heart now, and of course she doesn't look down on Sun Feifei, "I said Sun Zhiqing, I said it all, it was a trivial matter to help you before, You really don't need to keep it on your mind." If he had known this earlier, he wouldn't have helped him, making him embarrassed now, annoying!

"It's a small matter for you, but it's a big deal for me. Brother Su, I'm really grateful to you. I have no relatives in this village, so you should talk to me with you, okay?"

"Can you stop calling me Big Brother Su? We should be about the same age, right?" Su Qian saw Sun Feifei like this. She had been in their village for a few years.

He is only twenty-one this year, how could he be the other party's eldest brother?

He didn't want to be called old.

"This..." Feifei Sun was quite embarrassed to be asked about her age in person. She is almost twenty-four this year, and she is three years older than Su Qian, so it's really shameless to call her eldest brother.

However, she always felt that she was very young, and she paid more attention to the issue of age. Usually, she was called eldest brother, which made her seem friendly and also made her look young and others would take care of her.

But why does Su Qian play cards out of common sense?

"Sun Zhiqing, after all, I should call you Sister Sun. Don't confuse your age. Don't say that you have no relatives here. There are so many educated youths, all of them are your relatives and you share the same name. Comrade-in-arms. I believe you have more topics, I'm really not familiar with you, I still have something to do, let's go first!" If Su Qian didn't expose the scars before, but this Sun Feifei is really annoying .

As soon as I saw him, I talked to him. The village is so big. Someone has already asked him what his relationship with Sun Feifei is. Can Su Qian not be in a hurry?