391-400

Chapter 391 Scared

Wang Xuezhi really didn't expect Su Yun to be so crazy, he kept stepping back, and even fell, "Ah!"

"Hehe, don't worry, I'll go down very quickly, with a 'boom', I guarantee you will be unconscious soon. !" With a gloomy smile, Wang Xuezhi was the first time he saw such a terrifying person!

He looks very good-looking, but why is that smile so scary?

"You, don't come here, ah!" Quickly get up and run, for fear that if you run late, Su Yun will really solve it!

Wang Xuezhi used the greatest strength and speed in his life to run away quickly, and he was really frightened by that!

God, what the hell is he doing to find this woman?

This woman is a lunatic, okay?

Wang Xuezhi really regretted it, and disappeared in front of Su Yun all of a sudden, Rao Su Yun did not expect the other party to have such a speed, "I can't see that this person has quite the potential, the speed is very fast, why usually Is it so slow to work? It's really cowardly, I was really blind before."

A man like Wang Xuezhi is a typical soft-boiled man, who has no ability and likes to pretend. However, the appearance of that body is really good, gentle and deceptive, and it is easy for young girls to sink.

But she is no longer the simple little girl she used to be. It's just that this Wang Xuezhi hasn't come to her for a long time, why did she come to her suddenly?

Su Yun almost forgot about this person, but Wang Xuezhi suddenly appeared, but she remembered it, but it was strange.

Isn't this guy motivated by something?

Also, after so many years, is this person still not married?

Looks like no one else is stupid!

With a pouting, Su Yun saw that the other party had left. She was so frightened this time that Su Yun felt that the other party would definitely not dare to look for her again.

To find her again, in order to keep her ears clean, she really had to think of some other way to make the other party disappear from her sight.

Fortunately, this time Wang Xuezhi was really frightened by Su Yun, how dare he come to her?

He hurried back, sweating profusely, as if there were evil spirits chasing him. Some people were startled when they saw him like this, "Xuezhi, are you alright? What's the matter?"

Look at the frightened expression on his face , and this speed, don't you hit the evil?

"It's okay, it's okay, I'll just run, run, exercise." How dare Wang Xuezhi say that he went to Su Yun just now, and that Su Yun killed him?

In fact, he has been quite unwilling all these years, but Su Yun is not easy to provoke. He has gone to Su Yun several times before, but no good results have been obtained. Gradually, he can only temporarily rest his mind. Keep these in your heart.

"Is it really okay? I don't think you are in a good state." This person is also concerned, and usually has a good relationship with Wang Xuezhi, but Wang Xuezhi will definitely not tell the other party such a suffocating thing, "It's really okay, I'll go back and clean up. I'm sweating a lot, so don't catch a cold."

Although the weather was getting warmer, he was sweating so much all of a sudden that his clothes were soaking wet.

"Then hurry up, look at your sweaty body." Wang Xuezhi didn't say much, and the man didn't ask any more questions.