581-584 [end]

Chapter 581 Qin Xi

At the full moon, the child's name has been decided, "Qin Xi, what do you think of the nickname Xixi?"

"Qin Xi, it sounds good, thank you Dad! Xixi, we have a name!" The name is simple and pleasant, Su Cloud likes it.

"Just like it, our family Xixi will definitely be a beautiful and cute little girl in the future, be good!" Qin's father also couldn't put it down. A person who usually doesn't talk much can talk for a long time while holding Qin Xi.

The four elders in the family helped take care of the children. During the day, Su Yun basically didn't need to do anything except breastfeeding.

Some people wash diapers, and some people wash baths. Su Yun only breastfeeds and occasionally hugs the baby, which is very easy to say.

"Our family Xixi has a name. It sounds like a great beauty, and you must grow up quickly!" Yangliu has no culture, but the name sounds good, and she especially admires cultural people like Qin's father.

There is one more child in the family, and Qin Yi has the self-consciousness to be a brother. Looking at such a cute sister, Qin Yi's children have been around her all day recently, and they don't run around with Su Wenwen, "Grandma, I want to hug you too. Little sister!"

"My little sister is still young, Xiao Yi is good, you can't hold it. When you grow up, will grandma hold your little sister for you?" How can Mother Qin let Qin Yi hold her at ease?

"Grandma, then show me your sister, can I touch it?" My sister looks so soft and cute, he really wants to pinch!

"You can touch it, have you washed your hands?"

"Washed!" Knowing that her younger sister is delicate, Qin Yi is very diligent in washing her hands now.

"Then you are not allowed to pinch her face, just touch her little hand." The grandson likes the granddaughter, and the two children have cultivated a relationship since childhood. This is a good thing, and Qin's mother will certainly not refuse.

"I know!" Although he really wanted to pinch his little sister's cheek, Qin Yi couldn't do anything with so many people staring at him!

However, Qin Yi is really happy with the addition of a younger sister, thinking that she will play with her when she grows up, "Sister, you have to grow up quickly, when you grow up, my brother will let you play with all the toys! "

Also, my brother has delicious candy here, I'll give you all to eat!" He wants to be a good brother!

Finally, he is not the only one in the family, and Qin Yi is very happy.

"My little sister can't eat candy yet, Xiaoyi, please don't feed it!" Qin Yi was afraid that Qin Yi would give the child something to eat when he was ignorant. Hey, I'm not stupid!" My

sister is still young and can only drink from grandma, this grandma has said it many times, right? He heard calluses in his ears.

"It's good to know, you can play with your sister for a while, and grandma goes for a drink."

"Go ahead!" Qin Yi stared at his sister, thinking that his own sister was pretty.

Seeing the second uncle's child before, Qin Yi thought that Su Wenli was very cute and liked this little cousin very much. But now that he has his own sister, Qin Yi thinks that his own sister is still beautiful.

Su Yun saw that Qin Yi was staring at her daughter all day, and she knew that her son really liked her sister. Knowing this, she was relieved, "It seems that it is better to have more children. Look at how happy Xiao Yi is recently."