411-420

Chapter 411

The matter of this house is handled by the Su family. Qin Yan will let go of his own power. He is assured of Su Zhan and Yang Liu, but because they are all from the Su family, he does not know how to be the son-in-law of the Su family. , it's spreading more and more!

Qin Yan didn't care about these at all, but Jiang Yuyan was very angry!

She really can't stand it now!

Looking for an opportunity to stop Qin Yan, Jiang Yuyan really didn't understand, Qin Yan is obviously such a proud person, how could he be willing to be a son-in-law to someone, and be criticized by so many people?

"What are you doing?" Frowning, Qin Yan was a little annoyed when he saw Jiang Yuyan.

Jiang Yuyan had shown his intentions to him before, but he had no feelings for Jiang Yuyan at all, so he naturally ignored it, and it was cold several times.

He thought that the other party would understand and would not pester him, so how could he think that Jiang Yuyan would come to him?

In the past, his affairs with Su Yun were unclear, but now everyone in the village knew about his affairs with Su Yun. What did Jiang Yuyan mean to him?

Qin Yan was instantly impatient!

Jiang Yuyan naturally saw his impatience, but just thinking of the recent events, Jiang Yuyan couldn't help it, so she could only continue to stop her cheeky, "Qin Yan, I have something to tell you!"

"I don't think we have anything to say . Yes." He was not familiar with Jiang Yuyan, and he knew the other party's mind, Qin Yan really didn't want to cause trouble at this juncture.

"Why is there nothing to say? Do you know what everyone has said about you recently? Don't you care at all? Don't even want your dignity? Have you forgotten your pride?" For fear that Qin Yan would leave, when the time comes Not willing to listen to her, Jiang Yuyan also gave up, "What's so good about you looking for Su Yun? Being looked down on by others, you have to look at people's faces everywhere. What do you think? What's so good about her? Is it worth it?"

Jiang Yuyan really didn't understand, she couldn't figure it out after thinking about it for a long time!

Especially since there were so many rumors recently, she felt uncomfortable for Qin Yan when she heard it. Why does Qin Yan seem to be indifferent?

Do you really want to live a humble life for the sake of a comfortable life at this moment?

That's not the Qin Yan she likes!

She was angry here alone, so how could she think that what Qin Yan said was so maddening, "What does this have to do with you? What does it have to do with me?"

Yes, what does this have to do with her?

What is their relationship?

As if all his anger was quenched by a scoop of cold water, Jiang Yuyan looked at Qin Yan in surprise, not understanding why she didn't appreciate the other party even though she was doing it for the other party's good?

"I'm doing this for your own good, so would you rather live with no dignity?" If so, she would look down on each other!

Thinking of Qin Yan's former identity, and thinking of Qin Yan's actions over the years, Jiang Yuyan really felt that Qin Yan should not be like this!

This man should have his own pride, but since when did this man lose his spine? Like those people, succumbing to reality just for temporary comfort?