171-180

Chapter 171 Dislike

Seeing that the other party added chopsticks to serve food for himself, Su Yun is full, where can he eat?

"Why do you just eat so much? Is it because the food doesn't suit your taste?" How did Zhang Jiacheng know that Su Yun disliked him, so he just ate a little when he saw Su Yun, can you be in a hurry?

This girl also eats too little, and will not be able to give birth in the future.

"I'm really full, you guys eat slowly." Putting down the bowl and chopsticks, and then asking the other person to take something into her bowl, she would probably vomit.

"Eat more. Auntie made a lot of delicious food today." In order to show her nephew a match, Wu Yulan took a lot of care in the dishes at this table. The combination of meat and vegetables is rare for ordinary people to eat.

It's just that Su Yun is used to eating good food, Wu Yulan's craftsmanship is not good, and with Zhang Jiacheng's enthusiasm, she really can't stand it, "I really can't eat it, you guys eat slowly."

Her attitude is firm, and Zhang Jiacheng is not good either. What to say.

After dinner, Su Yun sat down for a while and left, and Wu Yulan hurriedly asked Zhang Jiacheng to send you off, "

Okay, you go back early, and Jiacheng will send you off." "No need for Sister Wu, I will go back with Sister Jiang, no trouble. Someone else." She really didn't like Zhang Jiacheng, and she didn't want to contact him.

"No trouble, no trouble, it's just right for a boy to send a girl, Jiacheng , why don't you send Su Yun back soon?"

  "Okay, Su Yun, I'll take you back!"

"I really don't need it." Can't tell the difference?

"How can you not send it? You see, it's getting late, and it's not safe for you to be a girl on the road."

  "Isn't there still sister Jiang?"

"You are different, let Jiacheng send it!" Wu Yulan urged When they left, Su Yun had no choice but to refuse, and was very tired.

In the end, he had to pull Jiang Sufen together. Although Zhang Jiacheng wanted to talk to Su Yun for a while, he was embarrassed to see Jiang Sufen there. "Sister Jiang, why don't I take you home first?"

"It's alright, I still have something to tell Su Yun, let's send Su Yun first!" Jiang Sufen couldn't help laughing when she received Su Yun's call for help. If her friend was in trouble, she definitely wanted to help.

"Okay then." Jiang Sufen was so indifferent, Zhang Jiacheng was not really happy, but he knew that Jiang Sufen was Su Yun's friend, so naturally he didn't say much.

He wanted to talk very much along the way, but Su Yun kept pulling Jiang Sufen and said that he couldn't intervene at all. Zhang Jiacheng was not a person with no interest at all. Naturally, he knew what Su Yun meant and was a little unhappy.

After finally sending Su Yun away, Jiang Sufen sent the Buddha to the west, so it is time to go back, "You rest early, I will go back first."

"Okay, Sister Jiang, you pay attention to safety." Finally, when she returned home, Su Yun also He breathed a sigh of relief, "Go back too, I'm home."

"Okay, then I'll come to see you tomorrow!" At this moment, he was actually a little temperamental. Zhang Jiacheng is also a decent person. No matter how much you like each other, it will be uncomfortable.