241-250

Chapter 241 Look everywhere

Yang Ling has her own ideas. Su Zhi doesn't care about these things. He came to see people because of Yang Liu's relationship. After talking for a while, he felt that he had nothing to say. Su Zhi didn't want the atmosphere to be too embarrassing. "Are you free tomorrow?

" If you are free, what's wrong?" This was the first time Su Zhi had taken the initiative to speak, and Yang Ling felt very surprised.

"If we have time, let's go around the county and watch a movie by the way?" I didn't forget my younger brother and sister's request to get along well with others.

Yang Ling, "Okay."

Come on, this person is willing to invite him to watch a movie. I want to come and have a good impression of her. Let's watch it everywhere first, right?

Anyway, in the county, it is not as good as in the village. It is easy to gossip when someone sees it.

Going to the county is different. No one knows that it will be the best. If you really can't talk about it, then let's take a look!

The two strangers each had their own thoughts. This meeting ended like this. When they returned, Yang Liu saw that there was no expression on his son's face, and couldn't help but ask, "Azhi, what do you think?"

"Mom, what do you think ? What?"

"This is your own life-long event, what do you ask me to do? Look everywhere you like, or look at it if you don't like it." Yang Liu still needs to pay attention to the design of his son's life.

"It's okay, let's take a look first!" Su Zhi couldn't tell whether he liked or hated this girl named Yang Ling. Anyway, he felt that he didn't feel anything, Yang Liu felt that it was suitable, and it was okay to look everywhere.

This is what he thought and did. Yang Liu looked at him for a long time and was speechless, "Then do you like people?" What does

it mean?

If you like it, you like it, if you don't like it, you don't like it.

"Mom, I've only met you once, how do you feel? Anyway, I don't hate it." Su Zhi wasn't enlightened at all, and Yang Liuwen couldn't ask why, "That's okay, you're good, if you don't think it's appropriate Hurry up and say, let's see!"

Otherwise, it would be a hassle to waste each other's time.

"Got it, Mom." Nodding, Su Zhi didn't know what to say. Personally, he is not worried about his own marriage at all, but he can't bear the worry of his parents, so he can only listen to his parents, take a look first, if there is no problem, marriage is also possible.

Anyway, he is not at home all the year round, even if he gets married, he doesn't see him a few times, mainly because he can get along with his parents.

This time the blind date ended so unsavoury, Yang Liu was so upset that he went home and went to rest.

Su Yun and Su Qian had been waiting, and when they saw Su Zhi coming back, they quickly asked, "Second brother, how are you?"

Being stared at by the two of them, Su Zhi pursed his lips, and the answer was still the same, "It's okay.

" Okay, what do you mean?" Do you like it or not? Give me a word!

"It's alright, it's alright, what does it mean? Could it be that I know if the person is good or not?" Su Zhi didn't understand, why are they so concerned about this matter?