71-80

Chapter 71 temporary workers

"It should be right. You just went there and you don't understand many things. People will definitely want to teach you. You have to deal with people well, have a sweet mouth, learn hard, try to get started early, and become more regular. When the time comes, the salary will be higher. You are also relaxed." Yang Liu was also broken for his daughter. Su Yun nodded and smiled while holding Yang Liu's arm, "Mom, I know, I brought you some food. You can try it. , The taste is not bad."

She just took care of the food, Su Yun felt that it was tailor-made for her, she could fully use her ability and quickly make back the money she lacked.

"It's delicious, don't forget to send it to your grandma in a while." If you have good things, you naturally have to worry about the old man. Yang Liu has always been a very caring good wife, but the old man has a knot and doesn't kiss her, but she should Yang Liu never shirks what he did.

"I know!" Su Yun has a formal job now, and the villagers asked her when she was back, "Duo Duo is back? I heard that you went to work in a supply and marketing agency? You are also going to be in the city. People?"

"No, I'm just a temporary worker, where are the people in the city?" How easy is it for people in the city? There is a huge gap between urban and rural areas these days, and it takes a lot of effort to get an urban household registration. Su Yun feels that it is not necessary for the time being.

Anyway, she will go after her university registration, and settle down when she graduates to work, so there is no need to worry about this.

"That's not bad, it's better than slicing in the ground! I know you are not a farm worker, and I was worried before! Now it's fine, you also have a job, I heard that this job is for you by your sister-in-law. Looking for it? Your old Su family is really lucky. Each has a class and has a salary!"

"Haha, my aunt is right, I really can't do farm work. I don't know what to do if I don't have this job." Yeah!" Their family is so good now, there must be people who admire, jealous and hate.

Fortunately, most of the folks are still very simple, although they are jealous, they just talk about it, Su Yun doesn't care.

"It's still your fate, your old Su family's fate is good, you can envy us to death."

"What's the envy? Aunty, your family is not bad, Big Zhuang brother is so capable, you just added a grandson, how great!"

"No matter how good is your family? I knew I would give it away. Zhuang has gone to study, at least I can find a job!" Because of the cancellation of the college entrance examination, everyone didn't care about studying anymore. The village also insisted on sending a few children to school. People were still watching jokes and thought Su Zhan was stupid. Woolen cloth!

As a result, you see that some of the children in other people's families have jobs, and they will all be people who eat commercial food. They regret it and it is useless!

"Auntie, don't worry, you can send your grandson to study! Reading and literacy is still very good. To be honest, if I didn't go to junior high school, I wouldn't be able to do this job! Although the supply and marketing agency only sells things, word did not know how the line? so many things, as well as the description of it, can not read how to see, aunt you say, right? " "

Yes yes, then I want to send my family Andy go to school, reading Well, before we do not know , Now that you are so prosperous, now I know it!"

"Yes, read well, auntie, don't worry, Xiaobao is so smart, you can definitely be prosperous then."

"Then dare to love!"