401-410

Chapter 401 A blessing in disguise

This accident frightened Yang Liu.

Su Zhan's health has always been very good, and he is basically not sick and does not need medicine.

But now that he is so weak, Yang Liusheng is afraid of something unexpected.

"I'm fine, don't worry, the doctor didn't say it just now, this is a normal reaction? It'll be fine in a while, don't worry." After laughing, Su Zhan felt a little dizzy, and his whole body was not very good. Good, but in order not to worry his family, he didn't say anything.

"Dad, if you're not feeling well, go to bed first. Don't hide anything, you know?"

"Okay." Su Zhan was seriously injured this time, and he was indeed very tired. After talking for a while, he felt a little sleepy. .

"Is your dad all right?" Seeing that Su Zhan didn't wake up for a long time and fell asleep again, Yang Liu was very worried.

"Don't worry, Mom, Dad is fine. Maybe he's just tired, let him sleep a little longer, let's not disturb him. Let's eat first, everyone is hungry. We will definitely take care of Dad in the hospital these few days. , Everyone must take good care of themselves, so that they can have energy." Su Yun quickly took out all the food after finishing speaking.

Today was in a hurry, and she didn't do anything special and simple. She cooked a few small dishes. "I'll eat a little bit today, and I'll cook something delicious tomorrow."

"These are all good enough, Duoduo." Pick, eat whatever you want.

"Duoduo, you've worked hard." Anyway, Su Yun's cooking is delicious, and Su Qian likes everything he does, "Have you eaten?"

"I've eaten, Mom, third brother, hurry up and eat, don't wait for a while. It 's cold."

"Yeah!" After dinner, Su Zhan was temporarily stable here, and they discussed how to take turns taking care of Su Zhan.

"Today, I'm taking care of Dad and Mom. You have to help the second sister-in-law take care of the children during the day, and you have to rest well at night." He was still young anyway, and it was okay to stay up late.

But Yangliu is different. Older people must pay attention.

"Can you do it alone?"

"Mom, I'm such an adult, it's no problem to take care of Dad. You can go back in peace, rest well, and bring me food tomorrow." It happened that he was at home these few days, Su Qian decided, these few days he Just stay in the hospital.

"That's okay. I'll bring you meals tomorrow morning, and I'll change you by the way. Then you can go back to rest."

"The hospital has a bed, so I can sleep here. Mom, just bring me toiletries when you come tomorrow. By the way, there is also Dad's change of clothes, it's too late today, just wear mine for the time being, and go back and get it when you have time tomorrow!" Su Qian often rests at Su Yun's place, so Su Yun also rents a place with him. Clothes, which can be used now.

"Then I'll bring it over tomorrow." With this arrangement, Yang Liu did not argue with Su Qian.

"Then go back quickly, there's nothing to do here." "Okay

, your dad wakes up later, remember to let him eat something."

"Don't worry Mom, I'm here, I'll take care of Dad!"

" Third brother, I'll leave it to you here, we'll go back first." Just make arrangements, Su Yun has to go to work tomorrow, so there is no need to argue with Su Qian.