481-490

Chapter 481

In the next few days, Qin Yan took Su Yun out early in the morning, but Qin's mother said that she could not afford to be sick, and Wen Xin was not so thick-skinned, and they didn't come back to Qin's house, so they were relieved.

In a blink of an eye, the day Qin Yan and Su Yun reported, Qin Yan and Su Yun had their admission notices ready in the early morning. Because they were going to report and it was inconvenient to take their children, they left the children at home. "Xiaoyi, Mom and Dad have something to do. You and your grandparents have to be obedient at home, you know?"

"Don't worry about leaving the child to me. You can go and return early." It's too much.

She thought about it, when Su Yun and Qin Yan went to class, the child would be handed over to her, just so she could get close to her grandson.

"Then let's go out, Xiaoyi, be good!" After explaining to his son, he left. Qin Yi was eating right now, so he didn't have the energy to take care of his parents for the time being, and recently he got acquainted with Qin's father and Qin's mother. , knowing that Qin's father and Qin's mother love him, and sometimes he likes to act like a spoiled child in front of these two people, much better than before.

"I don't know if Xiaoyi will cry if I haven't seen us for so long." Su Yun felt a little worried when he went out, but Qin Yan felt nothing, "We have to go to class in the future, so it is impossible to take him with him all the time. , let him get used to it now. Otherwise, we will accompany him at home as soon as he cries, how will we go to class in the future?"

Qin Yan doesn't have that much patience with his son. It's not good to be a little crying bag.

"That's what I said, but I still can't bear to see him cry." His own son felt distressed, especially Qin Yi was so pitiful every time he cried, how could Su Yun really care?

"You have to be patient if you can't bear it, just get used to it slowly. Before he was not familiar with his parents, he would cry when he couldn't see us, but now he's familiar with it and it's fine. Don't worry too much, before my mother didn't take it well. Is that right? This child is also smart and knows who treats him well! Mom loves him so much, he probably wants to be with Mom." Qin's mother loves Qin Yi too much. Agreed, but seeing his mother so happy, he couldn't say anything.

"Mom really loves Xiaoyi. This kid knows this now. Sometimes he asks mom for things we can't ask for! I'm worried that this will spoil him." Good thing, Su Yun is worried!

"It's alright, we'll watch it, it won't." My mother knows that although Qin's mother loves Qin Yi, she will not make mistakes of principle. Mother Qin is very rare, how could she be willing to refuse?

"Hope it!" This is not good for next-generation parents. Grandparents and parents have different educational concepts, which can easily lead to conflicts.

However, Su Yun has been in contact with Qin's father and Qin's mother these days, and he also knows that they have principles, and Qin Yan has been taught so well by them, so he must not be the kind of person who spoils children. , Su Yun is still at ease.

The two walked to school, and it was rare that there were no children. Qin Yan felt that it was very good, "We haven't walked together like this for a long time. It would be good for us to get along with each other like this in the future."

"You are disgusting yourself . Is it your son?" Indeed, since Qin Yi was born, the two of them have focused on their children, and they spend much less time alone.

"Indeed, this child is too clingy sometimes. Fortunately, now we have parents to help us watch, otherwise how can we be so leisurely?"

"I'm afraid the child is too naughty. Mom can't rest well like this."