251-260

Chapter 251 Delivery

People in the army are more rigorous and have a strong sense of time. Su Zhi is such a person.

Usually, Su Zhi doesn't waste a bit of time when he arranges his time properly, and it's the same now.

He thought about delivering things earlier, and finding Yang Ling earlier, and having to eat together later, Su Zhi didn't want to waste time.

Tao Juan didn't expect Su Zhi's reaction at all, but fortunately, her mind turned quickly, "My house is hard to find, so I'll take you there, so as not to cause trouble if you can't find it. And there's no one in my house, you No one picked it up, I have to go to the door."

After speaking , he breathed a sigh of relief, and I almost didn't know how to respond just now.

She spent so much money on so many useless things. If she didn't talk to Su Zhi and show her heart, wouldn't she have lost a lot?

"Okay, wait a minute, I'll put things away." Put all the things you need on the back of the bicycle. Su Zhi originally planned to ride it, but there was one more Tao Juan, so she could only walk. "Duoduo, I'm going to help deliver something and return the bicycle to you later."

"It's okay, second brother, you go back early, remember to find Sister Lingzi early! You agreed to have dinner together, don't forget it. ." Before Su Zhi left, Su Yun didn't forget to mention it.

She meant it very clearly, she just hoped that Tao Juan would retreat in spite of the difficulties and not make some fools.

Sure enough, Tao Juan's face changed suddenly, and even Jiang Sufen opened her mouth to say something. But thinking of her cousin's temper, she didn't know how to speak for a while.

Looking eagerly at Su Zhi and Tao Juan leaving together, Jiang Sufen felt sorry for Su Yun when she saw the smile on Tao Juan's face, "Su Yun, I'm sorry, I don't know Juanzi's thoughts, I was just..."

If it wasn't for Tao Juan was too obvious just now, Jiang Sufen really didn't know!

Since she was pregnant, she has been thinking about the child in her belly every day, and naturally she didn't pay much attention to the people and things around her. In addition, Tao Juan has been quite normal before, Jiang Sufen didn't think much about it, where did she think...

Su Yun also mentioned to her that Su Zhi has a target. Although it has not been decided yet, Jiang Sufen feels that the sex is inseparable. , it's a bit too much for my cousin to step in so horizontally.

"Sister Jiang, it's alright! I know who my second brother is. He is in contact with Sister Lingzi now, and maybe it will be settled. He knows it. It's better to make this kind of thing clear, so that your cousin doesn't worry about it. I can't let it go." The reason why Su Yun also stopped her was that Tao Juan was infatuated and knew that the other party was a persistent person. If this matter was not resolved, it might become the other party's obsession.

Some obsessions are actually not very good, just like her before. When you can't get what you want, it is often easy to get into the horns and do the wrong thing.

Su Yun felt that Tao Juan, a college student, should not be brooding over this matter. He still has a long way to go in the future, and he will meet better people. Maybe this time, he will let it go.

"Hey, Juanzi has been very persistent since she was a child, and it's hard to let go of what she believes in. I'm just worried. I didn't think about it before. Now that I know it, I'm also very worried. In case, I don't care. I know how to face you and how to face my aunt." As a college student in her family, Tao Juan's status is of course extraordinary.