541-550

Chapter 541

Wen Xin and Huang Hongjun are just taking what they need, and their relationship is not good, but as long as the Wen family can continue to prosper, Huang Hongjun will not treat Wen Xin badly.

The people of the Wen family took a fancy to this at the beginning, and then married Wen Xin to Huang Hongjun.

Although Wen Xin looked down on Huang Hongjun and didn't like him, but she was really old and couldn't see any hope in Qin Yan, so she could only settle for the next best thing and find Huang Hongjun.

The unwillingness in her heart can only be hidden in her heart. Wen Xin gave Qin Yan one last look, watching Qin Yan greet Su Yun with warmth, being gentle and considerate, and thinking of Qin Yan's indifference towards her, she really hates it!

Why, why does Su Yun live better than her?

Why doesn't Brother Qin like her?

If he likes her, then the person standing beside him now is himself. You can also live a life like this, instead of looking at Huang Hongjun's ordinary face all day long, living a life so plain and trivial, meaningless!

Seeing Wen Xin's reluctance, Huang Hongjun felt a little uncomfortable, but he didn't show anything on his face, "Let's go, Xin'er, my parents are at home waiting for us to go back for dinner! You've been gone for so long, your stomach is full of trouble. Are you okay?"

Even if Wen Xin had any thoughts, the man had already married and had children, and the family was so harmonious and beautiful that he didn't even look at Wen Xin at all, Huang Hongjun had nothing to worry about.

What's more, he saw that Su Yun was also very beautiful, even as a man, he would rather choose Su Yun than Wen Xin, and Wen Xin couldn't compare to that woman at all!

So it's completely meaningless for Wen Xin to be like this, and Huang Hongjun still looks down on her!

"I see, I'll go home when I get home. What are you urging?" Speaking of the child, Wen Xin, although a little impatient, didn't say anything.

She finally conceived this child. Even if she didn't like Huang Hongjun, she was so old that this might be the only child in her life. She was still quite nervous.

As for Qin Yan, she knew that it was impossible in this life. She could only keep this love and unwillingness in her heart, and occasionally inquire about the other party's news. Otherwise, she would not be able to do anything else.

Impatiently glanced at Huang Hongjun, Wen Xin felt uncomfortable. It was good that she hadn't seen Qin Yan before, but after seeing Qin Yan, she was unhappy looking at Huang Hongjun!

Just walk faster, don't bother to look at each other, so as not to get angry more and more!

"Xin'er, please slow down, don't fall, be careful with the child." Although sometimes Wen Xin feels difficult to get along with, but this is his own child after all, and Huang Hongjun is still very concerned about it.

Now that I can only have one child, Huang Hongjun certainly doesn't want anything to happen to this child!

"I see, can't you hurry up? Didn't you say your parents were waiting for us?" Holding her stomach, Wen Xin just wanted to get out of here.

Otherwise, she really can't guarantee what she will do!

The two just left, Qin's mother was still a little embarrassed, but Wen Xin's marriage and pregnancy is a good thing, at least she won't always look for her son, "Looking at Xin'er like this, I hope she has a good life."