161-170

Chapter 161 celebration

Su Yun didn't care about the Liu family's situation at all, as long as Hu Ping didn't come to provoke her.

Otherwise, she is not a soft persimmon, anyone can handle it, she can't let it go, she will find a chance to get revenge back!

With the matter in mind, Su Yun was also thinking about how to surprise Hu Ping.

Now that he has become a regular, his salary has been doubled compared to before. Su Yun is very happy. He bought new clothes for his parents and bought a lot of meat to go home. Su Zhan and Yang Liu are very happy, "You also save some of your salary. , don't run out of hair, and buy something for yourself." The

daughter is getting more and more considerate now, and the old couple is happy!

"Dad, Mom, I have enough money now! Tell me what you want to eat and what you want to buy in the future. It's convenient for me to work in the county, and I'll bring it back to you when I come back on Saturday afternoon." Ability, of course, want to repay them well.

"As long as you are all well, we can rest assured. Well, we have enough clothes for you. We rural people are not so particular about it. It's you, you work in the city, and you have to dress up. Now you're a big girl." Seeing her daughter grow up and become more and more beautiful day by day, and now that she has a job, Yang Liu feels that it is time for her daughter to see someone.

This daughter's family is looking for a partner as early as possible, otherwise it will be difficult to find someone when she is old!

It's just a pity that Yang Liu had this idea, but Su Zhan disagreed, "Duoduo is only sixteen years old, and he is still a child, what are you worried about? The second and third are not married yet, so we will solve their problems first. "

In Su Zhan's heart, his daughter is still a child! Marrying someone is someone else's family. He can't be as happy as being at home. He wants to keep his daughter for a few more years.

"Sixteen years old in our village is a big girl. Many of them are married, and they can be mothers in a few years."

"Others are other people, are we Duoduo the same as others? Now she is also half a city person, has a job, and is a regular eater. You can choose slowly and find a good one. You are so anxious, People who don't know think that our daughter can't get married." Su Zhan is not happy for his daughter to marry so early, and he wants her daughter to stay with them for a few more years!

"Why don't I just talk about it? Can you take a look? When you meet someone who is suitable, talk about it for a few years, and then you can get married when you are eighteen. I didn't say that she should get married now. What are you doing so aggressively?" From the beginning, Su Zhan's reaction was so great, and Yang Liu was also a little unhappy.

"Take your time, this matter is not in a hurry. If you are really in a hurry, solve the problem of the second child first. He is not too young, and he is the one you should be worried about." Su Zhi is indeed not too small, and their village is the same as Su Zhi. He is a father and the head of the family. Su Zhi doesn't have a girlfriend, and Su Zhan is also worried.

"Can I not worry? I showed my sister-in-law one before, but who would have thought it would be like this?" , Su Zhan's heart still can't let go, "I haven't heard of him coming back this year. It's been a year and a year, so what can I do?"

Speaking of the second son, Yang Liu naturally didn't have the heart to think about Su Yun. After all, Su Yun was indeed still young and could wait, but Su Zhi couldn't wait any longer.