441-450

Chapter 441

What Su Yun didn't expect was that when he got home, Qin Yan was already cooking. The moment he saw Qin Yan, Su Yun was so happy that he didn't know what to say, "Ayan, why are you here?

" Qin Yan was so busy that Su Yun was embarrassed to let Qin Yan come to see her every day.

This would be fine in normal times, but it was so hard during the day that Su Yun had to come to accompany her at night and cook for her. Su Yun felt very sorry.

"Today's work ended early, so I came to see you. Are you hungry? The meal will be ready soon, wait a while." Knowing that Su Yun was hungry recently, Qin Yan hurried over after finishing his father's work.

He was also worried about what was wrong with Su Yun's body. How could he have imagined that Su Yun would give him such a big surprise, "Okay, but before I eat, I have something to show you!"

I was still worried about how to tell Qin before . As for Yan, Qin Yan came, now she doesn't have to worry!

"What?" Seeing Su Yun take out a piece of paper from his pocket, Qin Yan took it in doubt and looked at some of the symbols on it. Although he didn't understand a little, he barely understood the plus signs. It's..."

It wasn't what he thought, was it?

"Hehe, what do you think?"

"Duoduo, you're pregnant? Really?" The list was so obvious, Qin Yan was not stupid. Seeing Su Yun standing there smiling, he didn't know how to react for a while. .

"You can't watch it? You still ask me?" The pregnancy was a matter of course, but it was such a surprise. Su Yun's mood at this moment was also a bit complicated.

"Oh my god, I didn't expect it to be so fast. I want to be a father?" Suddenly, he was at a loss and wanted to hug Su Yun, but he was afraid of hurting the child. Qin Yan just stood in front of Su Yun and suddenly Don't know what to do.

"Yes, you are going to be a father, aren't you very happy?" Seeing Qin Yan suddenly look like a child, Su Yun took his hand and put it on his stomach, "Although he is still young, he is very healthy. , the doctor said that it is almost two months, and we can meet with us in more than seven months!"

"Really, really?" Qin Yan was really nervous when he became a father for the first time. He placed his hand on Su Yun's stomach carefully, for fear of hurting the child.

"Of course it's true, Ayan, we have a child." This is the crystallization of their love, whether this child is male or female, they will give him the greatest love and make him happy!

"Duoduo, thank you!" He couldn't help hugging Su Yun, but not as tight as before. Qin Yan was also worried about hurting the child.

Although he has always dreamed of forming a family with Su Yun, with him, Su Yun, and their children, Qin Yan really did not expect it to be so fast!

They haven't been together for a long time, and he is still immersed in this feeling and can't extricate himself. The two of them didn't think about it, and they didn't take measures, but they never thought that this little life had already come to them.

"Thank me for what? This is our child, the result of our joint efforts." Leaning quietly in Qin Yan's arms, Su Yun could hear the other's heartbeat, she knew that Qin Yan Rock's excitement at the moment.

"You've worked hard, have you been feeling unwell recently? Is there anything you want to eat?" Qin Yan was quite worried when I heard that pregnant people would vomit and sometimes feel uncomfortable.