511-520

Chapter 511

She didn't want the topic to continue on herself, so she started talking to Zhuang Xiao, and Zhuang Xiao suddenly felt embarrassed, "What did you say? What's the matter?"

"Why not? I saw the monitor give you a gift this morning. It's breakfast, Zhuang Xiao, you're not being honest!" Zhao Lili saw Zhuang Xiao's objection and quickly exposed her. Now Zhuang Xiao doesn't have the heart to make fun of Su Yun, "Oh, I won't tell you, I'll go do the laundry!"

People these days are still relatively simple, and they are more taboo about matters between men and women. Although Zhuang Xiao is a cheerful person, he is somewhat embarrassed to talk about this. .

"This Zhuang Xiao, I don't know what she means to the squad leader." Zhao Lili was curious when she saw Zhuang Xiao leave.

Zhuang Xiao has a cheerful personality, and usually likes to gossip. He is not bad-looking, and he is a native of the capital. He is very popular in the class.

However, the squad leader has been chasing Zhuang Xiao for a while, and he has not seen anything from Zhuang Xiao, and the people in the same dormitory are also very worried.

"The squad leader is pretty good, I think it's good for Zhuang Xiao, but Zhuang Xiao might be embarrassed!" The girls are thin-skinned, especially in this conservative age, they know that Zhuang Xiao still has some way to go with the squad leader. to go.

"If they do, call them to invite us to dinner!"

"Yes, invite us to dinner. If anyone finds a partner in the future, they will have to invite them to dinner."

"Okay, okay, but what do you guys do when you find someone? Did you skip a meal?" After getting familiar with it, he began to joke.

Everyone knows that Su Yun is married, and Mao Xiaoxia is also married, but her husband is not in the capital, but in the country, and the family conditions are not very good.

"If you want to eat, I can also invite you, it's no problem!" It's just dinner, Su Yun can still afford it.

Now that I am familiar with my roommate, Su Yun is also willing to make friends. There is no need to always carry it, which makes people feel that she is not easy to get close to.

"Su Yun, this is what you said, so we're welcome!" Why don't you have something to eat? This is a good thing, and they can see the legendary Xueba up close, of course they want to!

"I said it, you set a time, whatever you want to eat, I will accompany you!" After having known everyone for so long, Su Yun did not invite everyone to have a good meal. Since someone mentioned it, she also felt that it was time to get together. , to exchange feelings.

"This is good, since you said that, then we're welcome. Isn't there a new restaurant near the school? It is said that the taste is very good, and the environment is good, you see..."

"No problem!"

"Then Just wait until you have time to eat on Sunday?"

"Okay!" Su Yun was so generous and everyone was happy.

They usually see that Su Yun's dress is low-key, but the style is very good-looking, and some even they have never seen, they know that Su Yun's family is good, so they don't feel anything after a meal.

However, when Mao Xiaoxia saw Su Yun's willingness to agree, she felt a little uncomfortable. She was also married, but her conditions were definitely not as good as Su Yun's.