461-470

Chapter 461 Clear

The previous letter and telegram have also been clarified. Qin Yan was busy taking care of Qin's mother, and this matter was handed over to Qin's father.

But Father Qin was also worried at that time. It happened that a friend saw it and offered to help. Father Qin didn't think much about it, so he handed it over to the other party.

Who would have thought that the other party had mistaken the address!

I don't know if it was intentional or not, Qin Yan also told Qin's father a meal for this. Qin's father was very guilty, and he wrote a letter to Su Zhan and the others to explain and apologize. This matter is clear.

After all, they helped the Qin family and let the Qin family rehabilitate so quickly. It's really hard to investigate this matter.

Su Yun thinks it's not that simple, why doesn't Qin Yan think so?

It's just that it's really hard to say anything at this juncture, this dumb loss he can only eat.

The husband and wife talked about this privately, and Su Yun complained, "Have you been in contact with your friends over the years?"

"No, but the two are family friends. Our family was like this, and it was because of their family. The reason."

"Is that so, then are they also in business?"

"No, they are in politics."

Political disagreements were dealt with, and Su Yun understood it, "So, are they rehabilitated before you? " Yes, they also suffered at the beginning, but because all this is over, their side is considered a victory, so they recovered their status in advance." However, the other party helped them after recovering their status. This love, Qin Yan got it.

But if the other party has other thoughts, Qin Yan is not happy.

"Oh." Su Yun didn't ask any more. It's reasonable to say that the other party is not so careless, so he could have mistaken the address, which is really incredible.

But now is not the time to investigate this, "It's good to figure it out now, as long as the parents don't misunderstand and don't worry about it. In the next time, the two of us will prepare well for the exam. I hope we can go to university together. It's good to go to the same university so that we can leave here together."

She has been waiting for this day for a long, long time!

"Okay, let's leave together, Duoduo, I've wronged you."

"What's wrong with you?"

"Let you follow me out of here, you won't have much chance to see your parents in the future, I know...

" Don't say things like this, the outside world is so wonderful, I still want to see it! When I want my parents, I can come back, or pick them up! You don't have to feel guilty, now, we are at ease Just read books." Su Yun hasn't stopped reading in these years, she has basically read through all the textbooks in high school, and she can take the college entrance exam at any time.

"Well, the news should be coming soon, and our village will be lively again."

"Yeah, I don't know how many families will be destroyed." If the college entrance examination resumes, then these educated youths will definitely find a way to take the test. .

Will those who pass the test leave?

If the educated youth who left before came back, there is nothing they can do. They will definitely not give up easily.