351-360

Chapter 351 Guessing

Yang Liu has been in a daze all by himself recently and is worried. Now that Su Yun is gone, Yang Liu has been staring at Su Yun's back for a long time. Su Zhan feels that this is not right.

"Azhan, don't you think we have something to hide from us?" Yang Liu hadn't told Su Zhan about Su Yun's object, so he was afraid that Su Zhan would be anxious.

She knew how much Su Zhan loved Su Yun, and she didn't expect her daughter to marry so early. Now she doesn't know who that person is, so it must be difficult to tell Su Zhan, so that Su Zhan will not worry with her.

"What can she hide from us? Isn't this good? What are you thinking?" Frowning, Su Zhan felt that Yang Liu was a little snarky recently.

"It's nothing, Duoduo didn't like to go for a walk in the village before, but you see that she will go to the village every time she comes back now, and she doesn't know where she went. Do you want me to take a look?" Su Yun may have gone to see someone. After all, Su Yun has no good friends in the village, but every time he makes excuses to go out, Yang Liu feels that something is wrong.

And she seemed to see Su Yun secretly taking something, but she couldn't ask, but she was a little anxious.

These willows have never been paid attention to before, but recently they discovered Su Yun's mind, so she paid special attention to know, and she must be annoyed again.

These signs must have been there long ago, why didn't she find it before?

"What are you going to see? Are you still following Duoduo? If she goes out for a walk, she goes out for a walk. What can happen in the village? You have to follow, it's not good for people to see." Su Zhan didn't know Yang Liu's mind , of course, do not think too much. But Yang Liu was anxious, "In such a cold day, what

is she going to do? There are no good friends who can stop by, so where can she go?" But Yang Liu was also worried that if he really followed, he would be seen by others, or if Su Yun found out that it was not good, so he was also tangled.

"She just walks around casually. Although she doesn't have any good friends, it's okay to walk around the village for a while. Okay, when the child is older, he has his own thoughts in his heart and should have his own space. We are parents. It's not good to intervene too much. You go to work and think about what to do all day long?

"You don't worry about who she goes to see? Why are you so at ease? "Yang Liu almost told the matter, but in the end he held it back.

It's still not determined who it is, and it's useless for her to say it! When Su Yun doesn't admit what they can do? Instead, it's because of this. Su Yun is not good if he is wary.

"What the hell are you trying to say? Or do you know something? What's the matter with you lately? Godly babble? Frowning, there is something wrong with Yang Liu's appearance. Su Zhan didn't care, but now he can't help but think more, "Did you know something?" Still guessing? Is it about Dodo?

He is not stupid. Seeing Yang Liu's nervousness, he must have some thoughts in his heart. "

Nothing, I just find it strange. What can I guess?" "Even so, she can't tell Su Zhan now, because she herself is not sure who it is!

Who is that man?

Is it really from their village? But

if it is from their village, why doesn't she know who it is ? You know? Although most of the people in the village are not as good as their family, as long as the young man is spirited, willing to work, and good to his daughter, she will not object.