451-460

Chapter 451

After negotiating, Su Yun and Qin Yan went to Su Zhan to ask for a letter of introduction. After all, there is no way to go far without a letter of introduction.

Knowing this, Su Zhan remained silent for a while, and hesitated, "Duoduo, does Ayan have to go? The child is still young, can you be busy by yourself?"

Of course, this was an excuse. Su Zhan never thought of it. The day came so fast, so suddenly!

Qin's father and Qin's mother regain their identity, then Qin Yan's former glory also comes back, so, if Qin Yan never returns, what will happen to his daughter?

It's not that Su Zhan takes the belly of a gentleman with the heart of a villain, but as a father, he is very worried.

"Dad, it's alright, I'll trouble Mom to help me take care of the children these days. My in-laws don't know what's going on right now. It's better that Ayan goes there in person, so he can help me a little bit." Su Yun obviously didn't know. Su Zhan's worry, she trusts Qin Yan in her heart and doesn't think much about it.

"When are you going?"

"Of course, the sooner the better."

"Duoduo, come here!" Seeing his daughter's heartless appearance, Su Zhan called Su Yun aside, and had to say a few words, "This is It's settled?"

"It's settled, Dad, don't worry, their family is a free man now."

"Then you just let him go, what if he doesn't come back? Have you thought about it?" Then guess Qin Yan, but this is also a matter of existence, can Su Zhan not worry?

"Dad, what are you talking about? Ayan won't come back, I believe him! Just open a letter of introduction to him. What are you doing by pulling me aside by yourself like this? What do you want Ayan to think?" As early as when he was with Qin Yan and decided to marry Qin Yan, Su Yun chose to trust each other.

She knows how far this man will go in the future. If the other party really wants to abandon her, she has absolutely no choice!

Therefore, it is useless for her to guard against it, it is better to trust the other party!

"You child, have you really thought about it?" Seeing his daughter like this, although Su Zhan didn't want to be this villain, for the sake of her daughter's happiness, he would rather be a villain!

"Think about it, Dad, since I decided to marry him, I have to believe him. You can see how good he is to me and my children these days. He is not such a person. What's more, this time I let me When he went, he didn't worry about me and the children, but I couldn't bear him to care about his parents. They were all children, and I knew that although he didn't say anything over the years, it was his parents who had been worried all the time. So Dad, Just write a letter of introduction and beg you as a daughter, okay?"

Su Yundu said this, but Su Zhan didn't say much, so he could only sigh, "Hey, that's all, since you said so, I'll just write it."

"Thank you Dad, don't worry about me, he will come back." Knowing that he made his parents worry, Su Yun didn't want Qin Yan to leave regrets because of him.

She can't be so selfish.

After getting the letter of introduction, the next step is to prepare things to go out. Su Yun was afraid that Qin Yan would suffer on the road, so he brought a lot of money and tickets, and also prepared a lot of food, "You take all these, and I made these clothes for my parents. They definitely don't have any good clothes to wear in the northwest. Now that they have been rehabilitated, it's okay to wear them. It's just that I made them a little crude, and I hope my parents don't dislike them."