111-120

Chapter 111 wake

"Come on, I put brown sugar for you, your complexion is too bad, you have to pay attention."

"Thank you sister Jiang." The brown sugar she drank was sweet in her mouth, and the warm water made Su Yun's body warmer. Feel more comfortable, "I'm better, everyone go busy, I'm really okay."

You can't delay everyone from work because you are here, now someone has started to buy things, Su Yun hurried to let everyone go, everyone I have my own business. Although I am worried about Su Yun, I still have to stand guard, "That's OK, we are busy. If you feel uncomfortable, let's say, we can do it for you. You stand less today, sit more for a while, don't I fainted."

Su Yun was originally thin, and there was still some meat before. The people who have been tossing these days have become a lot of haggard. Everyone looks at her like this, isn't it just like Lin Daiyu, can he faint at any time?

"I know it all right, rest assured!" her body is really bad......After touching my face, it was indeed a bit less fleshy, but it was a pity that I had worked hard this year. It seems that we have to continue to make up, otherwise we will suffer from old age.

Today is still very busy, Su Yun has been busy since she started working, and a lot of people come to buy things.

Liu Yumei saw her here, so of course she came to ask, she was startled when she saw Su Yun's face, "Duo Duo, what's the matter with you? Why is your complexion so bad?"

"I didn't sleep well last night, and my dad had a fever and was hospitalized. No, I'm worried. But don't worry, Sister-in-law, it's okay now." This matter must not be hidden from Liu Yumei and Su Ming. When the other party asked, Su Yun said.

Liu Yumei suddenly became anxious when she said that, "Why did my dad suddenly have a fever, how are people now?"

"Sister-in-law, don't worry, the fever has subsided. I have to go back to cook at noon and bring my dad. I am. Maybe you have to leave earlier. Sister-in-law, can you help me watch it?

But now that his parents are in the hospital, Su Yun must deliver food.

"You didn't sleep well last night. Leave the cooking to me. You can take a good rest at noon. You see that your complexion is so bad. If you also fall ill, it won't be good." Knowing that Su Yun is not in good health. , Especially when they were young, they often fell ill, so Su Zhan and the others also took special care of Su Yun.

It was also Su Yun who had grown up and slowly raised him, but he was still almost equal to his peers.

Liu Yumei is still very worried.

"I'm okay, I just didn't sleep well. I just need to sleep well tonight." Su Yun hasn't even gone to see Su Zhan, how can I rest assured?

"You, why are you so stubborn? Okay, we will cook together at noon and deliver them together, but you must take a good rest tonight. These few days have been tired enough, and if you continue like this, your body can't stand it anymore." They haven't slept much in the past few days. When they went back yesterday, they had a good night's sleep. Then they felt better. Why did they think that Su Yun didn't sleep at all?

"I know Sister-in-law, but if we both go, how can no one look at this container?" Someone is going to buy things at noon, and someone has to guard it.

"It's okay. I just need to tell the leader. Find someone to help and watch. There are not many people who come to buy things at noon, so I can get over." When I arrived, I took Su Yun and left. Liu Yumei originally wanted to go shopping. However, Su Yun was ready to prepare the dishes. The two quickly cooked the dishes. Su Ming was also anxious when he learned that Su Zhan was ill. "You are cooking here. I will go to the hospital to see my parents and ask about the situation. "