[11]"Watch the begonias!"

Slowly, the trees became thinner and scattered and the river became wider leading out into a meadow full of wild flowers. Specks of red and blue stood out among knee high grass that itched when you walked through it.

It looked like a giant moon shape full of it with a small field of normal grass in the centre, and a wooded area attached to that, which held the treehouse just on the edge.

Everyone made their way to the middle so Bruce and Wanda could put the picnic blankets down to sit on. Which is when you noticed the small new goalposts standing on either end. "Woah Pete look at these! We can have a proper game now and not fight about whether it was in or not!"

"Awesome!" He responded as you both ran over to the goal nearest the trees dropping your bags by the post. At the same time you both jumped up and grabbed the top bar pulling yourselves up. Neither of you could sit on the top so he jumped down and pushed you up before you pulled him up.

Smiling, you sat on top of the goal for a minute looking around at yours and Petes special place. Tony started building stuff here when you were only three years old. Of course you didn't know Peter yet, he got bit by the spider when he was seven. You still remember the day you showed him your favourite place in the world. You hadn't talked about it with anyone else before, but the day he gave you one of his web shooters that Tony had just made him, you knew you could trust him.

You were five years old, sat on the floor of the compound eating M and M's when Tony walked in followed by a young boy with messy chestnut brown hair. Due to hydra you were still bad at meeting new people, no longer scared but you instead acted as if they weren't there. And that's exactly what you did with Peter when he was introduced, you ignored him.

He was shy and hid behind Tony not knowing what to do next and Tony being Tony decided the best way to learn to get along was to leave you to it. So he left you and a scared Peter alone in the living room.

You still ignored him so he walked over and sat on the sofa turning on the tv which happened to be playing Jurassic park. "I love this film" he said to himself.

After what seemed like forever you turned to face the telly watching the dinosaurs in awe. "Do you like this film?" He asked.

You shrugged before finally speaking, "never seen it. I don't really watch tv. it's boring".

"Boring!" He exclaimed "you just haven't seen the right films, I can show you all the best ones". he smiled at you causing you to walk over and sit next to him.

He smiled to himself not wanting to scare you off. You watched some more before you noticed the small bits of metal on either one of his wrists. "What are those?" You asked.

"Oh these!" He held up his hands. "They help me become a real spider! After the other one bit me I can do cool things but Tony thought it would be really cool if I had webs!" He pointed to a glass on the other side of the room when a small web shot out and knocked it causing it to smash.

You stared at the broken cup before turning back, "that IS really cool! You should make it like a long string instead so you can swing on things!"

"That's a good idea! I'll ask Tony next time..... here, you can have one I'll just say I lost it" he grinned placing the metal into your palm. "My names Peter"

You were so excited with your new present. "Thank you! Here I have some more of these" you said pulling another packet of M and M's from your pocket and handing them over. "My names y/n".

You smiled at each other and watched the rest of the film, both munching on your chocolate.

Steve and Tony spying from the hallway, "I told you it would work" said Tony. "I can't believe it" replied your dad, "she's never connected with anyone but us before, that's why she isn't in school".
"The new kids smart to, we could try sending them to the same place?" Asked Tony as they walked away.