[17]"i can do this until dinner"

Thankfully you all had a small moment of respite whilst lunch was being made and all four of you split up to do different things. You decided to go into the side room where the grand piano was kept. Trust Tony to get the biggest piano he could find yet cant play.

You sit for a moment playing random keys, getting used to the feel of it. Eventually you start playing the song Sarah taught you. It didn't sound as good compared to how she played it but it still sounded beautiful.

Bucky heard sounds coming from the side room so wandered over when he saw you sat down playing. He listened from the door trying to remember the song but he didn't recognise it. He stayed there until the very end.

"I haven't heard that one before" he spoke startling you.

"No its new. My friend taught me".

"Ah, and is that the friend you defended that got you in trouble?" He asked

You nodded and went back to playing about on the piano whilst he silently sat down next to you. "You know y/n, i didn't even know you spoke to anyone other than the other avenger kids. Why don't you invite her over at some point when dads out?"

You thought about it but decided against it, "nah she probably wont want to shes pretty shy and i don't know anything about her i don't know what we would talk about".

"Well ok then, but let me know if you change your mind", and he walked out shouting back from the hallway. "Oh and lunch is ready".

And after a quick meal you were all back to studying. "Urgg" groaned Cooper, "I hate this".

"Worth it though" replied Lila.

"Oh yea I'd do it again if we had to"

"That's not what I want to hear" came a voice from the hallway making you all double over with laughter.

"Ok let's all do biology that's neither one of your strong suits so we can do it together"

The four of you sat around the same rounded table with textbooks scattered everywhere and intricate diagrams on the white board.

"Ok" began Cooper "so mr Mendel used pea plants to test inheritance" you nodded encouragement and he carried on. "And two of these green plants here has a 25 percent chance of making a yellow?"

You smiled, "yes exactly, because the yellow is recessive so it's less common"

Lila joined in, "because to be yellow both of their alleles have to be recessive because even one dominant will always win and it will be green".

"YES!" You and Pete shouted together. The twins jumped up and everyone spun in a circle together cheering.

"We just learnt an entire section in like three hours!! We are so gonna be in your class by the end of the year!"

This made you all cheer again and in the middle of a group high five Clint spoke over the speaker, "training room 5 minutes, better run and get ready. If your late you'll have an extra hundred sit ups to do".

He didn't need to say it twice as you all fumbled out the room, sprinting upstairs to get changed.

It took only minutes before you were all running back out in shorts and sport tops.

Down the many stairs and through long hallways none of you broke your stride, finally coming up to the door.

You all ran straight in, falling over each other into the room. "Ooh" said Clint "another ten seconds and you'd all have loads of extra work, you got lucky this time. No time to rest, up you get it's fighting time".