[20]"I'm not getting involved"

As soon as you arrived at the compound Peter was waiting outside for you, "y/n! What happened after you left?"

You put your finger to your lips telling him to be quiet and walked around the outside of the building, gesturing him to follow. You ended up by some flower beds and a greenhouse one of the janitors uses to grow vegetables, and stepped inside.

"Woah it's hot in here, how have these tomatoes not died" stated Peter as he plucked one off and ate it. "Anyway what happened after you left? Have you been suspended again?"

Getting comfy on an overturned plant pot you just shrugged. "Well I'm not suspended but I did get sent home. But you can't talk about it because dad said he would keep this one a secret AND I got frozen yogurt".

"WHAT! I'm only allowed yogurt if I've done well on a test! And that one time Tony accidentally blasted me but it was a bribe so I wouldn't tell anyone".

This made you laugh hard, "he blasted you! Did it hurt?"

"Yes it hurt! He even offered to let me shoot him back but it probably would have hurt him more so I didn't but he was freaking out a bit".

The last comment made you laugh even more, "he said you could shoot him back? Stop I'm gonna pee from laughing".

That made Peter laugh too although he tried to hide it by eating another tomato.

"Woah look at this Pete. Each one of these draws has different seeds in, there must be like fifty of them".

"Oh cool they have vegetables and flowers! Let's plant some, I'm picking a pumpkin!"

You picked through the packets for a long time deciding on pumpkins, sunflowers and chillis.

You each picked up a trowel and began scooping small amounts of soil into pots. "Let's use this giant one for the sunflower and let's plant the pumpkin outside in one of the flower beds".

Placing the chillis and sunflowers pots at the back of the treehouse you went outside to the flowerbed right at the back. Hopefully it's less likely someone will see it there.

On his way back Pete tripped and kicked a bunch of flowers before falling face first into the dirt. You fell to the floor snorting at his expression but was quickly interrupted by a giant pile of mud slapping you in the face. You stopped laughing to stare at him for a few seconds before you both lunged, wrestling each other in the flowers. Pushing each other further into the dirt and destroying everything planted around you, you didn't even notice until Pete stopped, "Uh oh".

It made you stop and look around, repeating the words back, "uh oh. I don't want to get into any more trouble today, let's just go somewhere else".

"How about the stream" he suggested, "we can wash off the dirt there".

"Good idea let's go!"

You walked the 5 minutes to the stream, it was the same one that goes all through the forest and by the treehouse. Unfortunately it was much smaller in this area and only went up to your waists but it was still fun.

You stepped in until the water reached your knees and scooped handfuls over your face trying to clean the soil off. You were still wearing your jeans and shirt from school and quickly realised you couldn't scrub the dirt out of white material. Peter dipped his tie in the water trying to get the dirty marks off but wasn't having much luck.

"Y/n it's all in your hair you should probably wash it, is it in mine?"

"Yup! You have giant bits of soil and even some petals stuck in yours. Let's go a bit deeper so we can go under".