[38]"Whats happening?!"

"What do we do?!" Lila shrieked, pulling Peter out of his haze.
"I don't think she can hear us" he half sobbed out. "Y/n no stop! Please stop!" He dropped down to the floor right in front of you and tried putting his hands under your head but you just kept lashing out at him mumbling the same things. "No no it's not my fault!"

Every time you pushed him away he came right back, putting his hands under your head.
Cooper came running out through the door, "what's happening?!" He asked frantically watching you on the floor, blood dotted around.
"We don't know!" Replied Lila, "aren't you meant to be playing right now?"
He nodded but only replied quickly before kneeling down next to Peter. "I saw you run out so I ran off". He gently nudged your shoulder, "y/n?"
You jerked away and continued mumbling.

"She won't let anyone touch her" interrupted Sarah.
Cooper stared for a moment wide eyed until he saw a flash of pain across Petes face. His hands looked sore and grazed from protecting your head so cooper turned back to Sarah. "Go get Miss Court, your the fastest! Hurry up!"
She was standing there one second, and the next, she was gone. It was the first time she had meant to use her powers in front of you all and still no one could tell what they were.

"Lila come over here" he demanded now sounding more confident than a few moments before. "Peter give Lila your phone so she can call Tony and get someone here".
She looked through the phone and waited for an answer watching cooper try and talk to you.

"Hey Kid are you ok?" Came a voice through the phone.
"Tony! It's Lila, y/n is freaking out we don't know what's wrong!"
"Ok calm down" he said with a hint of hysteria also laced in his voice. "Have you gone to get help?"
"Yes Sarah's gone to get Miss Court but y/ns mumbling and isn't responding".
"Ok just stay calm, can you pass the phone to Pete?" She held the phone to him and he took it with one hand as cooper gently placed his hands under your head for extra support.
"Mr Stark she's been acting off all morning and I should have noticed I don't know what's wrong she was panicking and now she isn't responding and she's hurting herself and she won't let us near". He quickly let it all out in one long string of words waiting for iron man to help.

"Ok kid just calm down, me, Steve and Bucky are on our way. A teacher should be there any second to help but I just need you to answer some questions for me ok?" He carried on without waiting for a response.
"Is she responding at all when you speak to her?"
"N-no" Peter stuttered out, "she isn't responding when we speak but if we touch her she lashes out or jerks away".
"Ok your doing a good job. What are her eyes doing?"
"We can't see her eyes but a minute ago I did and they looked unfocused and she was just staring. Is that bad?!"
Tony kept his voice as calm as he could, "just focus on the questions Pete. Is she saying anything?"
"Uh she's mumbling but we can't understand most of it. She keeps saying no and it's not my fault but I don't know what that means. She's crying Mr stark and her heads bleeding". Peter sobbed again.
"It's ok we are 5 minutes away your doing a really good job just stay calm. I think she's having a panic attack or some kind of trauma episode. Like the ones the team occasionally get".
Peter nodded knowing Tony wouldn't be able to tell but he couldn't say anything else.

Just then Miss Court came running around the corner with Sarah. "Oh my gosh what's happening?!" she asked, immediately crouching down to touch your back but you jerked again. She retracted her hand as Lila told her.
"She started panicking and now she won't respond".
"Ok" she said staying calm for everyone. "We need to get her to my office. Have you called her dad?"
Everyone nodded back. "Right. We need to somehow move her so it's quieter but I'm not sure how since she isn't responding".
Pete stood up and handed the phone with Tony still on to Lila and crouched back down. He quickly put an arm under your legs and under your neck picking you up bridal style but instantly got hit in the face. Cooper leapt forward to hold down your hands and everyone basically ran inside.