[24]"boys you're going to hurt yourselves"

You waited, dressed in warm clothes in your cabin for the light to turn off.
"We've been waiting for so long! We're going to fall asleep before we even get a chance to leave" complained Lila.
"I know, we should have brought something fun to do" you said slumping down the wall.
"Guys! The light turned off!" Shouted Sarah as you all ran over to the small window.
"Finally, I say we count to sixty to make sure and then go".
Sixty seconds later the three of you were creeping out the door and slithering around the back of your cabin.
"We shouldn't turn our torches on yet, I hope the boys hurry up I can't see anything".
Someone grabbed you from behind making you let out a small shriek. "Cooper! Do you want us to get caught? Don't do that!"
"Sorry y/n" he chuckled, "come on I've got a lantern we can turn on once we go a bit further into the trees".
You all stumbled around blindly for a few minutes harshly whispering to each other making sure no one got lost. When you thought you were a safe distance you sat in a circle and placed the lantern in the middle to illuminate your faces.

"This is so creepy" said Peter.
"Oh come on we'll be able to tell if there's any trouble"
"Will we cooper?" He said sarcastically.
"Well there won't be any trouble anyway. So should we play a game? Maybe truth or dare".
Lila turned to him, "we won't be able to do any good dares because we won't want to get caught. We could just play truths though I bet we could still make it fun?"
Everyone agreed so Lila went first, "ok Um, cooper when you told mum you didn't dig that hole Nathaniel fell in, were you lying?"
"Ugh yes I lied! I got bored and dug a giant hole for no reason and then our little brother fell in it"
"I knew it! Mum nearly blamed dad for that".
"Cooper! You're poor brother" said Sarah, "ok now it's your turn to ask a question".

"Ok I already have one, Peter when you FaceTimed me the other day but only showed your forehead, were you on the toilet because I still think you were".
Everyone giggled and Peter put his face in his hands, "yes I was you didn't have to bring that up!" He was clearly embarrassed but was still laughing.
"I guess it's my turn now then I'd like to move on quickly. Sarah have you ever cheated on an exam?"
Everyone seemed to really want to know this answer but still expected it to be a no.
"Actually yea I cheated on the last math test we had".
"What!" You shouted, "why? And how?"
"Well I had spent like a week straight binging criminal minds so I couldn't be bothered to study one of the topics so I wrote it on the bottom of my shoe".
Peter looked impressed, "I can't believe it I never thought you would cheat!"
"Yea" you joined in "amazing show by the way what series are you on?"
"Five, it was a roller coaster"
"Nooo have you got to THAT bit yet, I don't want to spoil it"
"Oh you mean the, pew pew nooo, hide bit" she mimed a gun with her fingers.
"Yes! I was shocked I can't believe it"
"It was crazy!"
"Um guys" interrupted cooper, "we have no idea what your talking about but I loved the acting". Everyone laughed and Sarah asked her question.

At the compound Tony had bought multiple different types of alcohol and had already started handing it out. "Drink this, here have two"
He walked across the room to put some music on in the background. "Let's play truth or dare!"
Everyone groaned and drank some more.
Bucky hid in his room for as long as possible before walking downstairs to the living room. He could hear the commotion before he even walked in.
"Well look who finally showed up we've been waiting for you, we're going to play truth or dare grab a drink"
He internally groaned before looking around and realising someone was missing, "where's Steve?"
"Bucky boo" slurred a very drunk man stumbling towards him.
"What how are you this drunk already? Who did this?" He asked turning to the group. Everyone turned to Thor who, like always, had an innocent expression. "What? He needed to get his mind off it so I gave him some of my Asgardian liquor and he drank too much".
Steve clumsily enveloped Bucky in a hug nearly pulling both men to the floor.
"Jesus Steve, ok let's go and sit down"
"Yes let's drink some more"
"That is NOT what I said!"