[27]"what kind of powers"

"Hey y/n" said Lila appearing next to you, "do you want to come to the kitchen with us? Cooper wants more cake". She tried to tell you something with her eyes so you nodded and got up. Well Steve picked you up and put you on the floor because you couldn't on your own. Thankfully no one else was in the kitchen, but just incase someone walked in, cooper got straight to the point.
"Right y/n remember when Gianna fell in the river. Or well. I suppose.... Pushed"
He looked at you waiting for you to respond but you just looked back with your face still bruised and red. Lila silently facepalmed.
"No i mean obviously you remember it but i mean more specifically the second before she fell. Well we're confused and wondered if you knew what happened?"
All three of them stared at you as if you could give them answers. "Guys i really don't know. My eyes were closed from the sudden burst of wind and the next thing i know Sarah had snuck up and pushed her away from me. And she tripped into the river".
"Urggg" cooper groaned as he flung his head back "that's the thing she didn't sneak up on you! She was standing next to me the whole time and then she was gone".
"And", added Lila, "there was no wind that day! It was hot, humid with NO wind".

Everyone looked at you as if they were waiting on you to come to a conclusion. "What are you guys saying?"
Peter took a big breath before speaking for the first time. "You know when we had that conversation about other spidermen in the world. And you said its likely other powered people exist?... well maybe they do".
You were speechless, staring wide eyed at him unable to even think. Your mind was reeling for a full minute before you could utter out the words.
"Y-you think Sarah has powers?"
They nodded slowly.
"What kind of powers?" You whispered.
"That's the thing, we aren't sure. We were going to look for books in the library and search peters comics".
You nodded, "that's a good idea, we also shouldn't tell anyone just incase"
"Yea we agree, we also shouldn't talk to Sarah about it yet. Just until we have a better idea about all this" said Lila.
Everyone nodded their heads just as Tony walked in, "hey guys, party games lets go!"

Everyone filtered out but before you could Tony grabbed your face to look at one of the cuts. He put his face really close and prodded at it. "This one looks bad, does it hurt?"
"It does now!" You shoved him away hiding a smile.
He smiled back and put his arm around your shoulders, walking out together into the living room.

"Who wants to play pass the parcel?" May hollered. Nearly everyone in the room cheered and sat in a circle on top of the now flat bouncy castle. The kids scattered about between the adults.
A random party song began playing in the background and a giant present was passed around. The music stopped when Wanda was holding it. Unwrapping the first layer to reveal a pack of emoji stickers with all different faces on. It went on and on with everyone winning all sorts of things. It was getting a lot smaller now and got nearer to you until the music stopped just as it reached your hands. Slowly unwrapping it, it revealed the last present of the game. Four big cans of silly string. Your eyes grew wide and looking around so did lilas , coopers and peters so you threw them a can each.

You took the cap off and rolled it around in your hands, deciding who to shoot first. Before you did though, Pete shot it at you. Soft colourful string entangled itself in your hair and he stifled a laugh. Your mouth turned into a grin and you shot him back. It only took a second for all four of you to jump up and point the can at anyone who was near. The adults laughed and shrieked either trying to hide or take the cans from you. At some point coopers can ran out and Tony rugby tackled him, "haha! Had to run out at some point". Cooper couldn't do anything but laugh as the tough billionaire was covered in multicoloured string, hanging from his hair into his face.
Wanda snuck up on peter from behind, yanking the can out his hands before turning it on him. He ran around screaming trying to avoid her but thankfully for him, it ran out quickly.
Lila sprayed her dad constantly as he crawled to her on the floor trying to shield his face. He finally managed to grab her legs and yank her to the floor, her can rolling to your feet.
You picked it up and looked up to see steve, bucky and Nat. Holding up a can in each hand you smiled at them, and pressed it down. They moved in all different directions to avoid it. The bursts of string from both cans slowly got shorter and shorter. Steve took that moment to run forwards and scoop you up, Nat and bucky right behind him grabbing them out of each hand.