[45]"Do you know where you are?"

Everyone looked at each other in shock. Surely they were so sleep deprived they had hallucinated what the AI just said. None of them moved until Bucky scrambled to his feet and ran to the door snapping everyone else out of it and following close behind.

Steve and Bucky were the first to exit the front door and ran up the gravel path to the gate where you were standing. You stood, staring at the house with your eyes focused at some point in the distance. "Y/n!" They yelled as they got closer y/n!"

You didn't respond so when they finally reached you they refrained from grabbing you into a hug and instead knelt in front of you and held your shoulder. They needed some contact to prove you were actually there.
"Y/n? Can you hear us?" They tried to ask but you still didn't say anything or move at all.
Steve was trying to make sure you didn't have any obvious injuries when everyone else finally arrived.

"Y/n, y/n can you hear me?" Asked Bruce, shoving his way to the front. He immediately noticed the lack of response and carried on looking for injuries and checking your pulse whilst asking more questions in the hope you'd answer some.
"Y/n do you know where you are? Do you remember anything? How did you get here?"
When you didn't answer any of them and your heartbeat didn't sound quite right he decided to get you inside straight away. It became more urgent when he noticed the large gash on your left wrist.

"We need to get her inside. Y/n can you come inside? I need to make sure you're ok". You didn't move so he turned to Steve, "I think you should try moving her. I don't know how she's going to react, I don't know if she knows where she is so just be prepared".
Steve gently lifted you up into his arms, careful not to touch your wrist and began walking.
You stayed still and did nothing, slightly surprising Bruce but he still wasn't sure if this was good or bad.

Everyone started walking behind wanting to know if you were ok but Clint noticed Tony still hadn't moved. "Hey Tones, are you ok?"
"The gates locked"
"What", he asked confused.
"The gates locked. She was on this side. How did she get in?"
Clint finally realised what was being said and his face dropped. "Oh..."
Tony eventually started moving inside and shouted over his shoulder, "don't let the kids out your sight!"

Inside, Steve had put you on the med bay bed that you seemed to have spent so much time on recently. Some blood samples were taken straight away and Bruce got to work on an IV before checking you over.
"She's slightly dehydrated but we're already getting fluids in and her stomachs empty. I think it would be best if we gave her nutrients through the IV and hope we can get her eating soon, we want to keep everything as calm as possible", Bruce spoke to your dads as they nodded at everything.

"Ok nothings broken, she doesn't need any stitches but we need to look at that hand right now", he said worriedly. There was an aggressive looking cut going down the side of your left thumb and across the wrist. The skin surrounding it was a deep red and there was a small yellow edge on one of the sides.

The first thing Bruce did was clean it for a long time with water before applying a type of cream around the outside and putting on a bandage.
"Aren't you going to stitch it shut?" Asked Steve but Bruce shook his head.
"It's infected and we don't want to close the infection in. I'll have to check it and clean it a couple of times a day and hopefully the redness should go down and it'll go away. We'll wait for the blood test results and give her antibiotics if we have to".

He packed everything away and washed his hands before bringing a small light and shining it in your eye. "Y/n, can you tell me where you've been?" He was met with silence as he noticed your eyes responded to the light. That was good, he thought.

After a few more unanswered questions  he sighed and stood up, "she needs to stay here, I need to monitor that hand but the only thing I can recommend is to get her as comfy as possible and wait for her to respond".
As he finished Tony interrupted, "Bruce, I need to talk to you. Now".
Your dads said their thanks as the other two left the room.
They turned back towards you but you still kept your eyes straight ahead.
"Hey, do you need anything?" Said Clint, suddenly appearing in the doorway.
"Actually yes!" Said your dads.