Chapter 56- Updated🍋

I was walking back through the woods, it was pitch black outside and the twisted feeling was lingering in my chest... this is what the others feel everyday unless they kill to relieve it and it was driving me insane, it was overtaking me.

Masky POV

"We've got him stable for now but I need space to work" EJ spoke sternly as he gestured to the door "let me and hoodie do our thing and we'll let you know if we need anything else, take a breather"

Everyone except EJ and Hoodie filtered into the hallway giving them their space

"That stupid- I'll kill her!" Jeff gritted, anger overbearing him.

"Let's st-stay rational here. It's done. Let's focus on one priority at a time, this one being Liu" Toby ordered.

Jeff took a sharp inhale trying to calm his rage as he exhaled.

"I actually thought she changed" Ben sighed looking down with his arms folded "she even got past slendermans judgement. What a nuisance"

"Speaking of a nuisance..." Masky glanced around "where has she gone?"

The guys look around realising her absence. They decided to search the house to find her but came up with nothing.

_______

"She's gone, she's actually gone" Masky spat in annoyance as they entered Lou's room.

"One of hoodies guns are gone too" Ben mentioned as he merged into the group.

"One of mine?" Hoodie asked confused as he handed Jack supplies.

"Get me another sample of the blood" EJ ordered as he continued to work on Liu. Hoodie walked over to the tray of samples and grabbed a small tube.

"Wait-" he paused looking at the tray "we had thirty samples before slender left right?" He turned to EJ

"Yeah we had a refill, why?" He asked not looking up

"There's only twenty eight here" hoodie mumbled as he handed the tube to him.

"How is that possible?" Ben asked in disbelief

"Maybe Jane took one?" Toby suggested

"No we had thirty when we came in here and we only used one" hoodie shook his head

"Then" Jeff began "it must be-"

"It must be Y/n" Masky finished bawling his hands into fists, causing EJ to glance up briefly "that's where she's gone, she's gone to Jane. If she can't handle herself she'll kill the town and possibly herself.

"Maybe we can still catch up to her" Ben ushered as they began to leave

"No" Jack began stopping them in their tracks "when we changed we had a goal in mind that was revenge, every single one of us" he began to finish up Liu "let her do what she has too, she'll come back...probably"

"But-"

"She'll be fine" he repeated sternly "I've done what I can but it's up to Liu himself to wake up" he informed as Jeff knelt by his side "I'll go outside and see if I can find her the rest of you just wait here" he told them bluntly walking through the group.

———

He walked through the woods with a slight pant as he suffered the swirling knot in his chest, all of the blood...the flesh...the hunger he felt, what if he had snapped? What if Liu doesn't wake up? The lust to kill in his chest agonised him as he knew he couldn't relieve it, it wasn't time.