Chapter 9- Updated

"Finally" I sighed as I opened the door to Liu's room and quickly rushed inside.
I immediately felt my anxiety and stress flood from my body feeling safe in his room once more.

I took off my shoes and sat comfortably on the bed
'If that went well I don't want to know how it'd be if it went bad...that Masky guy is so weird...why does he have to get so personal...'

Before I could ponder further the door violently slammed open to reveal Masky standing in the door way, his face was covered but he wasn't hiding his anger.

I gasped as he stomped up to me, before I could even react he viciously grabbed me and shoved me against the wall next to the door, he held me up slightly above the ground by my hoodie cutting off my air way
"Mas-" I tried gasping for air

"Do you think you could talk back to me the way you did back there?!" He gritted "that ain't gonna fly here! why SHOULD I have to waste MY time protecting YOUR ass when I could just kill you and end it all here, huh?!"

"I didn't-" he cut me off further by holding me up tighter as I struggled against his grip

"S-Stop" I gasped as my vision started to blur.

"Shut it!" He gripped a crowbar holding it up to my chin forcing me to tilt my head up more "I may not be able to kill you but I can still make you fucking scream!"

I saw a figure stand beside me in peripherals as a grey hand suddenly appeared on maskys wrist with a tight grip.
"J-jack" I grunt, my voice became slightly more clear as maskys grip started to loosen, Ej pulled Masky away from me and I to fall to the floor with a thud, coughing and wheezing.

"Toby needs your help with something" Ej demanded in his stoic tone as masky pulled his arm out of his grip, he then looked towards me "... he needs both of us"

Ej's voice was blunt, he moved in front of me to block my view from Masky

"Fine." Masky didn't say anything as he went to leave but as he reached the doorway he turned his head towards me. I felt his stare burning into me through his mask.
"Go." EJ demanded, with that Masky left the room and me with an uneasy feeling.

"Did I really do something wrong to piss him off?" I ask him weakly, my voice sounded like gravel from being choked.

"Yes." He walked to the doorway "just your mere presence here is enough to piss any of us off, you aren't welcome here."
With that he was gone just as quick as he appeared. 

"What the hell is wrong with these people?" I pant in shock

I pushed yourself up with all of the remaining strength I had left and sat on the bed once more, I pulled out my phone and called Liu
"Pick up Liu...please pick up."

After a few rings it went to voice mail... what could he be doing that he can't even pick up his phone?

I start to debate if I should try calling him again, but I didn't want to cause any complications ... should I tell him what happened? Or just leave it? But if that's his version of 'not harming' me, then I need to have a serious talk with him.

A few hours had passed and I decided to stay in Liu's room until he returned, it was already turning dark outside but he should be home any time now.
I decided to rest properly in bed, I sat up leaning against the head board whilst the big blanket kept me warm. I played games on my phone to ease my worries but after a few minutes my game froze as the screen started to glitch out...