10. Found gaze

Hey guys, I just wanted to let y'all know that I'm a 12th grade student, CBSE board, and my pre boards are currently going on *crying, sobbing, throwing up*

So if any late updates, please bear with me. And please ignore all the grammatical errors or typos.

Just know that I love y'all to moon and to the Saturn.

Hugs and Kissed. Happy Reading !

******************

Kabir has been acting.... strange.

It's been what ? 3-4 days since I-in the most embarrassing way ever-went batshit crazy and spilled all the shit that was my thoughts in front of him and then broke down in the bathroom.

And since then he's been acting strange.

I mean, telling me that I can use the bathroom for as long as I want ? Yeah shocking right? Although that was the only shocking thing that had happened in last some days. Because after that he didn't turn into a sweet person overnight, but he also does not picks up arguments with me just for the sake of it.

And honestly.. it kinda feels weird. Acting like two adults. In a civilized manner. Don't get me wrong, he's still an asshole. Who scowls at my dirty jokes with Latika, and is more than half the times grumpy. And maybe he still gossips with Latika how annoying I'm as a presence in this house.

But that's fine, until and unless he's troubling me or insulting me on my face. I don't care what he goes and says around my back. I can't actually expect everyone around to like me as a person no matter how much I want it. I couldn't help what they think about me either. So it's better to accept it as it is.

Everything is oddly fine... since last some days. And its a little unsettling to be honest. Except for those intense eye contact with Kabir.

Alright.. don't even get me started on them. Many times I find him looking at me, like that day outside my room, and then a couple of times when we are both at the balcony or I'm standing on the balcony and he's staring from his room.

His gaze is... gravitating. That's how only I could describe it. Gravity and flames. Like gravity it attracts you towards it, and then like a moth to flames, I'm captivated by it, until the flames catch up and I am burning in the fire. Like fire, it burns till under the skin and heats me up. I could only think if it is able to destroy me like fire as well. I have a good idea that it sure is.

I don't even know what those eye contacts mean, it's just that when he looks at me, I immediately turn into a ball of heat, knowing that it's his eyes on me. And when I look back I'm not able to look away.

I never thought there'd be a day I'd actually be saying this, I still can't believe it. But I actually like the way he looks at me. Like he don't wanna stop looking, like he can't stop looking. And I like it.

If I didn't know any better, I'd actually think that it's his way of communicating.

But I couldn't forget how much he actually loath my guts. He looks at me that way, so that he could probably find some flaws so that he could hate me even more than he already do.

I need to keep in mind, that he surely couldn't like it as much as I do.

Rekha aunty's voice pull my thoughts away from Kabir, and then I realized how much is it happening lately. Me just thinking about him all the time, until someone interrupts my thoughts, and then I become grouchy because why am I thinking about him all the time??

"Aaru beta , are you sure ? We can take up on that task when the house worker comes"

Right, I had taken up the responsibility to clean up the first floor, well most of it, since I wouldn't step into Kabir's room for the life of me.