Bonus Chapter : Found Forever

Because I missed my babies, and you guys complained about not getting any smut ;)

**************************************************************

Aarohi's POV : 

My hands turned clammy as the flashlights from the camera of the photographer blinded me. I gave a smile, squeezing the life out of Latika's hand which was in mine. We both smiled at the camera, and then sensing my nerves Latika asked the camera man to give us a moment of privacy. 

After we were alone she made me sit on the stool in front of the tall mirror, and stood behind me. I looked up at her. Her jhumke shone brightly, in the yellow light, her hair open in curly waves around her, and her light pink lehenga.

For some reason, I couldn't look away from the sindoor in the parting of her hair. 

And then I looked at myself. My skin was glowing, thanks to the makeup I had on. I kept staring at myself, the jewelry, the dark red lehenga, the gajra in my hair-do, the diamond on my engagement ring, the bangles, the mehendi, and then I looked back at the sindoor in Latika's hair. 

The same sindoor, that Kabir will put in mine today. 

I took a deep breath. 

"I know you're nervous" Latika said from behind me. "It's okay to be." 

I nodded my head, fiddling with the red and golden bangles on my wrist. 

I had imagined about this day, my entire life. The day I'll be getting married. Both me and Latika have talked about it, since we were kids, and we'd be playing house. We'll talk about what kind of man we'd want to marry some day. Although I couldn't have imagined that, that man, will be her brother. The same brother who wouldn't spare me a second look, when I visited their house. The same brother, who once looked at me shook his head, calling me a girly girl, when he looked at me dressing my barbie in a pink dress one day. The same brother, who I thought once hated me. And ironically, every time I'd tell Latika, the kind of man I want to marry, it was me describing someone exactly like Kabir. 

We grew up since then. We grew up together, and my fantasies of marriage and love slowly turned into a reality I didn't want to live. Latika had heard me countless times, when I told her, that I didn't think I'd be marrying for love ever. 

If only we knew, we'd be here today. 

As if she heard me thoughts, Latika started talking again, "You remember how we used to plot, that we'll find twin brothers, or if not twins, then just brothers to marry ourselves to, so that we could remain in the same family after marriage ?" she asked. 

I laughed. "Oh yeah, I remember that." 

"Look at us, you'll officially be my sister-in-law today" 

"I love you" I told her. 

"I love you more. Never forget, that I'm your first wife." 

"Never. Who will I go to after all, when your brother annoys the shit out of me ?" 

"Oh God, imagine living with Kabir, for the rest of your life" she visibly shudders at the thought. 

But I didn't have to imagine. We've been practically doing that since the last couple of months. And those have been the most blissful months of my life. It was everything I could dream of, and more. It was so much more than him. 

I wasn't a dreamer, but with Kabir, there was no need for me to dream. Because he simply made my reality better than those dreams could ever be. 

"Oh and by the way, he's been constantly texting me to send him a picture of you." she said, and I smiled up at her.