38. Found Hearts

The four of them, Jeet with Latika, and uncle and aunty,  left the room, the exhaustion from the shock of the events eating us all away.

Uncle and aunty had to look at a lot of arrangements and attend guests. While all our moods won't be as cheerful and happy as they would have been without any of the scenes that took place, I welcomed the distractions that came with the wedding festivities. It was gonna keep my mind off of a lot of things, and for that I was thankful. 

But right now the thing I craved the most was a nap.

I was so fucking tired.

Kicking my slippers off, I threw my self face first on the pillow with a huff. I closed my eyes thinking about Kabir, and everything that has happened today.

I want to marry her. I am going to marry her.

My eyes flew open at the reminder of his words going off in my mind like a buzzing alarm. Only this alarm provided me with a fuzzy, warm feeling expanding my heart in my chest metaphorically speaking.

When I heard a click sound of a door opening up, I turned around on the bed coming face to face with Kabir.

His eyes took me in, from head to toe, before they settled back on my face searching for what ? I had no idea.

Because if he was thinking, I was sad or upset or in a bad mood, or need cuddles because of that he was wrong.

I was anything but in a sad and traumatic mood right now. Crazy, I know with everything that has happened.

Deciding to break the silence, I spoke.

"So you want to marry me huh ?" I asked with raised eyebrows feigning indifference, when from inside, I was afraid he's going to flip his answer.

That, he's going to say he lied there because of both of ours sake. I'd understand obviously if that was his reasoning, but I don't really think my already fragile heart could handle it.

He didn't speak anything as he removed his shoes, and walked towards the bed, getting on it.

I leaned up on my elbows, to get a good look at him, as he appeared on top of me, pushing me back down gently, his fingers pushing my hair back from my forehead, as he bent down pressing his lips on the corner of mine.

I found my voice, when his lips trailed from my mouth, towards my neck, and he nibbled there a little with his teeth. "No wait, you're going to marry me." I was teasing him, but his next bite on my neck stung, before he smoothed it over with a soft press of his lips.

"Giving me hickeys isn't enough for you to stake your claim on me ? So you'll go to the lengths of marriage now" I whispered now completely turned on, as his hands disappeared beneath me, toying with the strings of my dress that held it together.

He chuckled at that, and his breath hit my chest as his mouth moved from my neck to there.

He finally stopped his toying with the strings tied together at my back, and untied them letting my dress lose.

I stared into his eyes as my dress fell a little off from my shoulders, and he used his hands, eyes fleeting from my face to now my bare shoulders as he dragged my dress down from there with the strap of my bra. Bending down he pressed the lightest kiss there, and I sighed closing my eyes. His nose grazed the skin of my shoulders, to my collar bone, to the hollow of my neck.

" Hickeys don't cover even one percent of the things that I want to give to you." his rough voice scratched at my skin in the most erotic way ever as he spoke against my chest. "Because I want to give you every fucking thing you even look at with a little bit of an appreciation Aarohi. You want that Chanel bag you keep looking at now and then for a price drop ? It'll be yours tomorrow. You want to dance with me under the moon while Taylor Swift plays in the background ? Just say the song, place and time. You want me to build you a house ? Number of rooms." He tugged at both the cups of my bra bringing them down, and freeing my breasts as he pressed his lips in the softest way ever at the side of my nipple. "You want me to collect stars for you ?" his tongue took a hard lick, making me groan and arch my back into him. "I'll collect enough to last you for a life time" He brings himself upward his forehead hovering above mine, as he stares into my eyes. "You want me on my knees ? Just say that word and I'll comply. And you know what I want in return ? You. Just you."