33. Found Pain

Kabir's POV :

I took a sip from Aarohi's left over lemonade, and looked around. I don't know what the fuck was happening. She has been gone since almost 40 minutes, but Latika has also gone to find her, and use the rest room herself, so I imagined it might take some time, since Latika told me that Aarohi went to her room instead of using the normal washrooms down here. 

"Don't think I didn't see your arms all around Aarohi" I heard Jeet's voice from beside me, but I didn't turn to look at him. 

"And ?" I asked. 

He didn't say anything for some minutes and then I finally turned towards him. He had his eyebrows raised. 

"I don't know if you know your sister enough Kabir, but she'll literally kill you if you mess around with Aarohi, even though we all know you're not the type of guy who messes around with girls"

"If I was messing around with her, I wouldn't let anyone see my hands on her" 

"So, you are serious ?" he asked like he couldn't believe it. 

"I want to know the answer to that question too" another voice came from my other side, and I let out a sigh in irritation at Anirudh's voice. 

Friends or not, these two guys were a pain in my ass for sure. 

But it wasn't like I wanted to hide our relationship from anyone. My family ? Sure. They wouldn't take the news so well, especially if I'd break it to them now. I wanted to tell them when I'll be back from Bangalore here, on my next break. 

When I'll be telling them about me wanting to get married to Aarohi. 

Yeah, I had gone that crazy in love with her, 

And admitting that to her today just made it even more firm. Even more serious. Even more grounded in reality. And my feelings even more intense. 

The thought, otherwise scary, but it didn't even make me flinch when one day I was just lying on my bed, and I wondered, that if it came to it, I'd lay my life down for that girl, without a question or doubt. 

Because she wasn't just any girl. She was my girl. 

So, the thought about wanting to spend the rest of my life with her, had been struck, and it had rooted itself in me even deeper, when she had admitted today, that she wants marriage and kids. And I can't imagine myself wanting or doing all those things, with anyone else but her. 

It's her for the rest of my life, or no one else. 

But for that, I needed to ask her first, and then if she agrees, tell my parents. 

So that they'll know how serious it is, and not just a mere fluke of me and her forced to be confined in the same space for some months. 

But these two men here, they'll have my head until I tell them, so even though reluctantly, I still nodded. 

"Is that a yes or a no?" Anirudh asked. 

"Yes. We are serious" 

Anirudh whistled as they looked at each for a moment, 

But Jeet was frowning. 

"What ?" I asked him. 

"When are you planning to tell Latika ?" 

"Whenever Aarohi will be comfortable enough to tell her" I answered and Jeet nodded. 

"You know she's gonna throw a fit right?"

"That's your problem" 

"Oh hello-"

His voice gut cut off, and his face turned alarmed, as his eyes caught something, or someone behind me. He ran towards the person, and then I turned my head, my own body going rigid, when I saw Latika running towards us.