36. Found Deceit

I closed my eyes when I felt the breath of the man, I was so madly in love with, fanning my neck, on the sweet sweet spot that it produced goosebumps all over my body. 

Granted I wasn't wearing any clothes, and neither was Kabir, and both of ours bodies were intertwined together, in a way I couldn't really explain. Legs tangled, him lying half on me, with his face buried in the crook of my neck, and my fingers combing through his hair. 

Kabir's breathing was heavy, and if it weren't for his hand rubbing soft circles on my ribs, or the way he gently touched the skin of my neck with his lips, I'd think he was fast asleep. 

Also, whenever I'd stop combing my fingers through his hair, he'd whine. 

Yeah, he'd whine and grumble literally like a little kid, so I'd start repeating the motion. 

After a little while, when one of my side was literally numb from all of his weight, I forced him away from me, complaining. 

Picking up my phone from the nightstand I checked the time, and it was 4:30 am. 

We still had a lot of time, and no one, I thought would be awake before 10 am, considering last night was pretty wild. 

Kabir pulled me to himself once again, as my back touched his chest. I scrolled through my phone to check up on some updates or messages, but I was distracted none the less with being touched by him. 

"Aren't you being a little clingy today ?" I asked him teasing, when he buried his nose in the back of my neck. 

"Are you complaining ?" he asked, and keeping my phone away I pulled his hand around my stomach, bringing myself more closer to him. 

He groaned, as if me pushing myself into him was torture. And then I was met with his hard-on. 

"Really ? We just stopped like half an hour ago" I asked him. 

"And I'm still a man. A man who thinks that you're the most sexiest woman to ever walk on this earth"

"And a man for whom I turn into 'sexy' from 'beautiful' when he's hard" 

Kabir pinched my stomach at that, and I yelped. 

"If you keep pinching me, no more sex"

"Liar. You want me just as much" he grumbled, and I smiled. 

"Yeah, I do"

We fell into a peaceful silence once again, and then I remembered something. I remembered how Kabir looked so conflicted all the time, a couple days before Sangeet. I had no idea, if he still remembered that, but I'm gonna take the chance anyway. 

"Kabir"

"Yeah ?"

"I want to ask you something"

"Mm hm. Go ahead"

"I don't know if you still recall it, or if it was just me imagining it all. But I remember you looking so conflicted all the time, a couple days before. Like we'd be talking and you'll zone out sometime, or just ... I don't know. Like you looked like you were worried about something."

He didn't say anything for some seconds, but then made me turn around in his arms, and stared at my face. 

"You noticed ?" he asked. 

I nodded. He sighed. 

"What is it ?" I asked him now laying down on my stomach, as he settled on his back and stared up at the ceiling. 

He shrugged a shoulder before replying. "I was thinking" 

"Thinking ?" 

Another nod.