13. Found sunsets

HEY GUYS !

Guess whose pre boards are over ?

That's right. MINE.

But on the dark side, I also have my board practicals starting from... yeah. In two days. SUCKS IK, BUT... at least I got a day off. AND. It's fine. Let's not talk about studies too much.

On the bright side, this chapter is almost 5000 WORDS LONG. Ps, ignore the terrible typos and grammatical mistakes I beg.

I hope you guys enjoy, and don't forget to comment and vote. Pleaseee. It makes my day.

HAPPY READING LUVS <3

I squinted my eyes as I felt fresh light attacking me from nowhere, but soon realised that it was morning and I need to wake up. When I finally opened my eyes blinking several times to take notice of my surroundings, I came face to face with a beaming Latika, whose smile fell when she looked at me.

"How are you feeling now ?"

"Better" I croaked out and then closed my eyes again. Though I had a weird urge of standing up and running a mile when I remembered last night.

I had thought that last night was just a figment of my imagination or a dream I had dreamt about how I wanted things to be with Kabir. Hell, the whole day felt like that.

But I knew it was no dream when I was awakened by Kabir once again at 6 am to check up on my fever, and I had playfully threatened him that his balls would need a treatment if he wakes me up like that once again.

What he did ? He cracked a smile

Yeah...

I was actually fresh and awake as a daisy right then.

"Good" Latika spoke bringing me out of my thoughts. "I had thought about checking up on you in the night, but I went to sleep and woke up literally at 7 in the morning" she said apologetically. "But it's good you didn't have any trouble sleeping" she smiled again.

Yeah, about that.

I am assuming Kabir didn't tell anyone about my close to mental breakdown last night, or the way he took care of it.

I never hated you in the first place

My heart did a weird cartwheel in my chest.

Gosh, I'm going crazy. A guy behaves in a moderate decent way and takes care of me and I'm already in a full sunshine and roses mode, shitting unicorns. Not saying, there is nothing wrong being that way, because if there's anything I love is the stage of developing a crush over someone.

Not saying, that I'm developing a crush on Kabir obviously.

But also saying, that there's a difference in just being a decent, nice person and going out of your way to care for someone. According to me, checking up on someone in the middle of the night, including whatever he did, is not just being nice. I was also a little bit embarrassed about how he saw me being so vulnerable and all crying. Even Raghav never saw me that way when I was with him. If anything, in front of him, I was always so put together, and putting on such a strong and confident front that if he would have seen me the way I was yesterday, he would have either freaked out or would have refused to believe that it's me.

That's why I can't get it out of my head how Kabir handled it. Especially when he had admitted aloud some days before, that he doesn't even likes me.

I am hoping that has changed, and he wouldn't go back being the way he had been around me.