26. Found Commitment

Here's another chapter as promised ! I hope y'all like this one <3

Please vote and comment and let me know what y'all think.

*************************

Aarohi's POV :

I remove the dress, and finally change into sweatpants and a tank top. My heart is still hammering in my chest, but as I stare into the mirror, even though I look like a complete mess right now, my eyes, and even my face in general is glowing.

Kabir and me, are alone in the house.

STOP IT.

But we are alone !

The last time it happened, I was puking my guts out, and he took care of me.

I felt a swarm of butterflies breaking free through a cage, in my stomach as I played back all his kisses in my head.

Am I ever getting used to him ? Or his kisses ? I think not.

There's a darker, insecure part inside me, who is going to further places, thinking about a more. But I do not want to think about that right now. Things are fine. Things are okay. I am more thankful that he still wants me. He still wants us. And for the first time in my life, I have a good feeling about a future. Because the way he looks at me, the way he kisses me, the way-

The door to the bathroom opens and I jump dropping the wet wipe down on the floor. Kabir peaks his head through the door.

I roll my eyes. "Are we ever gonna stop interrupting each other while one of us is using the bathroom" I speak and wait for him to retort with something like 'it's my house', or 'no, get used to it', but what he says next, makes me drop the wipe again.

"No, because you don't need to close the bathroom door now" he says, and walked inside, very very shirtless, and when I stare at him wide-eyed through the mirror, he winks at me.

I think I just drooled.

He walked further inside the bathroom, and puts his dirty clothes in the laundry basket.

I keep staring at him, as he sorts through the dirty clothes hanging behind the door, which are mostly all of mine, My night clothes, my under wears, bras, a kurta which I wore to college yesterday. He also picks the dress which I wore today, and then turns to me, his eyes on the clothes.

"Is this dress also going into the laundry basket ?" he asks me, and I just stare at him through the mirror, not used to this..... domestic side of him.

It's oddly comforting. And very home like. And very very very endearing. And just makes me want to turn around and press kisses all over him.

"Aarohi ?" he asks and now looks at me, our eyes meeting in the mirror.

I turn around staring at the pile of my clothes in his hand.

"You don't have to sort out mine, I'll do it" I tell him and he raises his eyebrows, throwing my dirty dress in the basket, and walks forward standing in front of me with other of my clothes in his hand.

"What if I want to do it ?"

"You mean sort through my dirty clothes ? That's a weird kink" I try to joke with a smile, but his face remains impassive.

"No. I want to do the all the homely stuff with you." he shrugs.

My throat constricts with unknown emotions all of a sudden.

"For two people who are not very much into commitment, you sure act like totally like a husband material, not even a boyfriend" I tell him, and instead of frowning as I thought he would, his face glows with a smile, and his eyes shine.