31. Found Confession.

I was still crying. Tears were still flowing down my cheeks, and I was sure I looked like a mess. Because when I wiped at my cheeks, I could see my mascara running down with my tears, at the back of my hand, when I heard someone knocking at my door.

There were three knocks, and I froze.

Kabir knocks three times.

I didn't even think about wiping my cheeks once again, as fresh tears flowed down my chin, when I stood up and walked to the door.

As soon as I unlocked it, I came face to face with Kabir, whose blank expression turned slightly pained taking my features in.

Looking at him, made me want to cry even more. But it also made me even more mad.

"Go away" I told him, trying to shut the door at his face.

"Aarohi" He tried to walk inside but I shook my head.

"No. Just go away. I don't want to talk to you"

"No." he replied, as he won the fight of pushing the door, and walked inside, shutting it behind him.

I refused to look into his eyes, as I shook my head.

"Just go away Kabir"

He walked towards me, but I shook my head, as I pushed at his chest. "Get lost"

He tried holding my hands, but I had already lost it. I was acting lunatic and I didn't even care. I was that hurt, and that mad at him.

"Aaru-"

"I hate you !:

"You don't mean that-"

"I hate you-"

A sob escaped past my throat, as I tried to push him away again, but he swallowed my next words down with a kiss.

He pressed me against the wall, placing his lips on mine, and I was still crying.

Now we were both a complete mess.

I still pushed at his chest, trying to push him away from me, and he finally pulled away, trying to take my chin in his hand, as he tried to make me look up at him, but I swatted his hand away.

"I hate you-"

"Stop saying that !" he said slightly raising his voice in a way that finally made me look up at him.

His eyes were glassy, and his jaw was locked. The tension was palpable.

I glared right back at him.

"I hate-"

And he kissed me again.

This time I didn't push him off. Maybe because this time, his lips were so soft on mine, that I couldn't. Or maybe because I didn't have the energy to push him away anymore.

I sagged against him, my lips melting between his, as my throat clogged up with hurt, and tears started pouring down my cheeks once again.

His hands were clutching my waist pulling me to himself, and mine were grabbing his shoulders, trying to stay balanced.

We were both breathing hard as we pulled away from each other, out foreheads pressed together.

"I'm so so so mad at you" he whispered against my lips after some seconds.

"And I'm so so so hurt by you" I whispered back.

He pulled away at that making me look up at him.

"You're hurt by me ?" he asked like it was all wrong, and I wasn't the one who was supposed to be hurt.