New book Announcement

Hey everybody !
I hope y'all are doing well wherever you're at in life and if not well then, books are always there to help as a form of escapism.
That's why I'm here to announce that I've started writing a new book, after my countless attempts at trying to move on from my writer's block, and this one has actually helped, since it's coming along really well.
It's inspired a little bit by my own pathetic college life here in Delhi, and a lot by my imagination (since I'm single as hell, and nothing can compare to the fictional men and love stories that I create in my own head.
Here's to hoping that you guys will like it. I'm posting the synopsis down below and you can go check my profile to try the new chapters.
Help your girl out a little and let her know what you think about it.

Kisses and hugs.

Author.

Muah.

Synopsis :

In every human's life, college life is said to be an experience of a lifetime. Of course it is. Because those teenage years and the early twenties? They never come back. You grow and you learn. You feel like you have the whole world in the palm of your hands, but also that you have no idea what to do with what that world is offering you. The combination of bad decisions and tough choices almost feels powerful enough to break your bones.
Especially when it comes to love.
And when it came to Aashi's life in general, it was no different. Maybe it was even worse than the others. The burden of her own bad decisions and mistakes was weighing down on her back, and she was only trying to find a way to escape it.
However, what when escapism came in the form of another bad decision? Another dark choice? Another idea she knew was terrible enough to crumble whatever stability she was trying to build, but also thrilling enough that she couldn't resist it.
What happens when escapism comes in the form of a boy named Devrat Singh Chauhan, with promises of electric touches, soft lips, unavoidable charm, and starry midnights?
She couldn't stay away. He didn't let her.
Although maybe, she was ready to make this bad decision. Maybe she could get out of it without her whole life tumbling upside down. Just one time.