Introduction

Hello reader, I hope you enjoy reading this story as much as I did writing it. I have always loved writing stories, but romances are like sugar to me. I love writing them almost as much as I love reading them. Please keep in mind, that while I do edit, some things will always slip through.

This is my first attempt at a full-length romance novel and my first attempt at writing about government-related agencies. Aka the FBI. I did do a lot of research to help ensure what I wrote is as correct as possible, however, I am sure a few things slipped through. Please keep this in mind while reading and do not use this book as any sort of guide for what the FBI is like.

One of the main characters of this book has had a pretty dark past. If some death isn't the type of thing you like, then this book isn't for you. If you don't mind, then go on and enjoy. I tried to include a little humor, cute, and of course spicy moments. Once more, I hope you enjoy this book, and it allows you to keep loving love. <3

BTW I update very frequently, so feel free to add this book to your library it will be worth it.

**************

Here is an idea of what the main characters Lucas and Samantha look like. I wrote their descriptions weeks before I edited the pictures, so this is only an idea (though it's exactly how I imagined Lucas to be). Feel free to use these pictures as guides for what you imagine them to look like, or use whatever you come up with. Up to you:)

 Up to you:)