Chapter seven: against the wall

"Hey," Damien greeted me as he stepped inside the house. He wiped his shoes on the mat before fully stepping in. He was dressed in grey tracksuits and white sneakers. It was strange seeing him without his white lab coat on but he still looked good nonetheless.

Too bad he's already taken.

"Hey..." I greeted back, putting my phone on the table. I felt awkward because I was still in my red dress and shoes, having been too scared to go change when I was by myself. "Can I get you something to drink? I haven't made dinner yet."

"Don't worry about it. I'll order us a pizza, you seem to need some warmer clothes. It's freezing in here." He told me, making me look around and widen my eyes. He's right, it was really cold in here. I must've forgotten to switch on my heater when I got inside. I can't believe I never noticed while dressed like this. I quickly walked to the living room and switched it on, warm air immediately blasting out if it.

"Make yourself at home, I'm going to take a quick shower." I told him, turning and running upstairs. I went into my room and closed my door, having a mind debate on whether I should lock it or not. My body told me to leave it unlocked, just so he could follow me and join me. Then the fantasy I had of him in my shower could come true. My heart wanted this and at the same time it didn't.

My mind was just begging me to not do it, but why should I listen to it? It's the cause of all these fantasies and now when there's a chance of them coming true, it wants out?

Stubbornly, I left the door unlocked and walked to the bathroom, slipping all of my clothes off. When I was fully naked, I took a clean towel and hung it where I could be able to reach for it when I finished showering and turned on the hot water. When it was perfect, I stepped in and sighed in content as the water cascaded down my body.

It felt absolutely amazing.

I turned my back on the door and faced the water, pouring rose scented body wash all over my body and scrubbing myself with it. I inhaled the fragrance with a smile. I reached to put the bottle of body wash back on the small waterproof shelf I had installed in my shower and took the hair conditioner.

I squeaked in surprise when I felt it being taken out of my hands and heard the bottle being opened and squirted behind me. I bit my lower lip and closed my eyes when I felt large hands massaging my hair. He did it gently and slowly, making me yearn for more of his touch.

This is so wrong but it feels so right.

Normally, I would've felt guilt when doing this but something inside me is actually feeling drawn to him this time. Something is begging me to do it. It wasn't just my body and heart, my mind wanted it just as bad.

He finished with my hair and rinsed it under the water. After that he roughly pushed me against the wall, the cold suface making my breath hitch. His hands felt every inch of my body, like he had never felt it before and that made me moan softly. He felt my hips and thighs, grabbing them so roughly and at times so gently.

Cold lips kissed my shoulders and back, making me arch it. It was strange, I've never felt Damien's lips so cold before but it felt good, I wanted him to kiss me again. It left a burning feeling on my skin wherever he kissed, and he kissed me everywhere he could.

His lips soon reached my thighs and he used his hands to part my legs. I tried turning around, wanting to see everything he did but he just pushed me back against the wall, not letting me see a thing. His hot breath fanned my most private area, making my insides twist into knots. I loudly moaned in pleasure when his tongue plunged right inside me, the pleasure being unlike any other I've felt.

He then stopped and stood up, pushing me harder against the wall while kissing my neck softly. His hard body was keeping me up by pushing me against the cold tiled wall, while he rubbed my waist. With one final kiss on my shoulder, he let me go and exited the shower, not saying any word to me.