Chapter twenty seven: late

After dinner, Sei and I excused ourselves and went to speak. For the first time since I got here, we went outside.

The area we went in was pretty isolated, which was good, and it looked absolutely beautiful. The moon here was brighter than I've ever seen, shining over the land and lighting everything up. We walked into a garden-like area that had a pond and beautiful red roses. There was a bench in front of the pond, where we went to sit.

Sei looked inside the pond, as if checking for something. When he saw that it was empty, he turned to look at me. He was honestly so beautiful, his pale glittery skin sparkling under the moonlight. His hair was gently swaying in the cool breeze. He closed his eyes, taking a deep breath. He seemed to really be at peace here.

When I realized that he wasn't going to say anything, I opened my mouth to speak, "Sei, I just wanted to apologize for hurting your feelings earlier today. I did not mean to make you feel like I cared for Damien more than you. I care about you and Silas more than I have ever cared for anyone."

Sei looked at me carefully, as if he was checking if I was telling the truth or not. I was telling the truth. I really did care about them. I held his hand, squeezing it gently. "You mean so much to me. I don't want to lose you because of this."

"You'll never lose Sei." He mumbled softly, staring down at my hand. "Sei is just jealous."

"Of who? Damien?" I asked him. Sei nodded slowly.

I let go of his hand and held his cheek, turning my body to face him. "Sei, there is nothing for you to worry about. Damien means nothing to me anymore, just as I mean nothing to him. He isn't a good man and I realized that days ago. I really don't see him that way anymore. He's my friend."

"I don't want you to be friends." Sei grumbled, just like Silas usually does. I smiled at him, he was a really possessive man. Surprisingly more possessive than his brother.

"Sei, there's nothing wrong with being friends with people of the opposite sex." I told him.

"You want to sex him?" He gasped, pushing my hand off his face.

Wait, no!

"No! It means gender. Sex also means the gender of a person!" I explained myself quickly. Sei furrowed his brows and calmed down, nodding slowly.

"I need more English lessons." He said softly.

"Who teaches you English anyways?" I asked him with an eye roll.

"Some human girl." Sei said, making me quickly look at him. There is another human here!? A female human? That's perfect!

"Can I meet her?" I asked him, making him shake his head no.

"Aww, but I have no friends. I'm bored everyday."

"Everyday? You been here for one day." He chuckled, shaking his head. One? I feel like I've been here for months!

"You told me that I can't be friends with Damien. Can't I be friends with this girl then? I can't sleep with another girl!" I told him. During the time I was looking out the window, I had read from one of Silas' books that there is no such thing as gay people or lesbians. It's common in other islands but Eclipsia Lunaria forbids it. Apparently demons still do it because they don't follow no ones rules but their own.

Sei thought about it for a second and nodded. "Fine, tomorrow I take you with me to english class."

I clapped my hands happily. "So are we okay?" I asked him.

"No," he said, making me pout. What more must I do?

"Kiss Sei and we be okay." He said to me with a sweet grin. I rolled my eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him to a deep kiss. Sei's lips were surprisingly warm and smooth. I wonder why Silas has cold lips. Sei wasted no time and slipped his tongue in, making me gasp into the kiss. He tightly grabbed my waist and pulled me on top of him. I climbed onto his lap, still kissing him roughly. His hands felt me all over, making me sigh in content. He playfully bit my lower lip and pulled away, smiling widely.