Drew's POV 11: Saving Her

Fucking idiot.

I was sitting on my bed going over the mess of a day today was. How could I have been so bloody stupid.

When I ran into the pièce of shít that is Darren I knew I was going to fuck up.

I did not expect him to ask me where I have been for the past two months. I couldn't tell him the truth so I had to lie and say my girlfriend was preoccupying my time.

He must've suspected something from the beginning, there's no other way he would've been interested in eating dinner with us.

While I wanted to hope that nothing would come from the mistake I made, I knew I was ignorant to believe that.

I just started something, I don't know what yet, but it isn't going to end pretty.

"Ah!!! Drew help!" Screaming broke me out of my thoughts.

What in the fuck?

Back on the same day? How desperate is he for female attention?

Im sorry Cole for the mess that I am going to have to make but there is no way in hell he is taking her. And less of a chance that I'll be letting him out of here alive. Not when I know he will just come back.

My fight or flight kicked in and I made my way to my desk where I quickly unlocked the bottom drawer and pulled out my pistol.

Making sure it's loaded I make my way to her.

"Drew, please!!!" Her pleas caused me to start running to her instead of the large strides I was taking.

I reached her door in a matter of seconds but of course I had to go and unlock every single lock on this damn door.

I went one by one as quickly and quietly as possible. I couldn't hear her anymore but I could hear them trying to get her out.

Not on my fúcking watch. My blood was boiling at this point and as soon as I opened the door, without hesitation, I aimed and pulled the trigger.

Only Darren wasn't alone. He was with his equally shïtty right hand man. Guess he'll have to die too.

I quickly shot him through the window.

Alayna's body went limp when both the men fell and were no longer trying to fit her body through the small window.

I saw her slowly sliding down and quickly ran to catch her before she could land on her head.

"D-Drew?" Her hesitant voice confused me. Who else would it be? I took her in and realized her face was covered in blood. Those bästards really broke her nose.

"Shut up, they broke your nose." I muttered and couldn't help but mumble under my breath, fucking dumbasses.

Did they really think they could take her from me? Over my dead fucking body.

I picked her up and felt extremely cautious, I didn't want to break her.

I'll have to pop her nose back to its place when she isn't conscious but for now, I need to stop the bleeding.

"Wait here," I placed her on the bed.

She stared past me with a fear in her eyes. Suddenly she started shaking before she quickly stood up and fell to the ground throwing up all the food from today.

I moved towards her and try to as gently as I could move her hair out of her face. Even in this state she was still beautiful. She looked back up at me and I quickly blinked away any sign of emotion on my face.

"You're gonna clean this shît up." I walked to the bathroom and grabbed a tampon from the drawer before throwing it on her lap.

I walked out of her room and into the closet I had with cleaning supplies. I decided to wait an hour before returning to her room.

She was asleep, curled into a ball with the covers wrapped around her like a safety blanket.

It was only now that I realized, I no longer hated her. I couldn't.

She couldn't carry the sins of her father because she was nothing like him.

I got down on my knees and began to clean the vomit on the floor. As I cleaned up, I decided to stop trying to decipher how I now felt about her.

It didn't matter that I didn't hate her, she couldn't know that and I couldn't let that affect my plan.

One thing is for certain though, there are way too fúcking many locks on that door.

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

This is the first extra chapter chosen by one of the winners!

@layalbadran9 this one is for you!

Hope y'all enjoyed!