Bonus Chapter: Getting Revenge

BC 2:
She's Gone

Graduation Night! (Past)

I laid perfectly still watching her sleep. Her head was on my chest. She was so beautiful and pure when she slept.

She slept peacefully without a single wrinkle making it seem as though she's never felt pain in her life.

I slowly got up and put one of the pillows to replace my body. It was around three in the morning and everyone had left the party.

I quickly put on my clothes and walked to her door as silently as I could.

By this point I have the entire house memorized, took me a month but I think that's pretty good for never stepping into the house until now.

I walked to the kitchen and placed the coffee packet I brought in with me.

I knew her father drank coffee every day, I also knew she did too, but I already had a plan to make sure she didn't get this before him.

I wouldn't forgive myself if I hurt her.

Especially with what the shít I put in the packet. It may be slow but it will surely kill the bastard.

"What are you doing here?" I heard from behind me.

I turned around not at all surprised to see him.

"I couldn't wait much longer, I had to come and do it myself." He looked frustrated beyond belief.

"The rest of the this goes exactly to plan. No more doing your own thing." Damn.

"Alright, Marco." I gave him a salute and went back upstairs to my girl. I crawled back in bed knowing that I still had a few more hours before I had to leave.

"I'm sorry, princess. I have to. I knew you'd never forgive me so I had to let you go. Now you won't be trapped with me." Just the thought of leaving her after tonight made my heart speed up and it made it hard to breathe.

I slowly lifted her head with shaking hands.

I pressed our mouths together as I tried to savor our last moments together.

She slowly woke up and smiled against my lips.

"Again?" She chuckled in a sleepy voice.

"Always." I bit her lip and this time let her take the lead.

;-;-;-;-;-;-;

5 Days After Graduation

"The thing you're giving him is really working. It doesn't seem like he'll last more than a couple of days." I tried to be happy about the news but I couldn't.

This isn't something I wanted to do. It was something I had to do. For my mom. For her vengeance.

"Thanks, Marco. Call me back tomorrow. Same time."

After he hung up I continued to pack. I was moving to a new secluded place. It just felt like the right thing.

;-;-;-;-;-;-;

1 Week After Graduation

"Hell--" I answered but was quickly cut off by Marco's voice.

"It's done." Then the line went dead.

The phone fell out of my hands.

Wow, it's over. It's really over.

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

2 Years later (Present)

"It's done she got the call. I'll tell her after she leaves." Cole told me over the phone.

"I still don't like it." I replied annoyed with him. I shoved lasagna into my mouth as I stared at my TV screen.

"I know you don't, shït head. But it's the only way you'll be safe."

"You know," I swallowed my food. "I'm the older brother. I'm supposed to keep you safe."

He muttered something under his breath before speaking up enough for me to hear.

"I'll keep you updated." Then we both hung up.

Fûck, I missed her.

I hate that Ronald found a way to slither into her heart. I know she deserves a guy like him and I don't deserve a girl like her but damn it, i want her. I need her.

Some day I would see her again and I know that I won't be able to control myself. She is my one and only love.

I turned the TV back on and watched as she left her house and made her way to the police station.

Her face tugged at my heart.

Soon, baby, soon.

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

I know this bonus chapter didn't include too much of his thoughts but at least you know how he killed Chris (Alayna's father) and that something is coming up and how he's living now. His intentions since he let her go have been revealed.

My favorite thing to do on here is read your comments, I read them all. ❤️

Also the song attached is not to be taken in the literal sense but it's how baby boy Drew feels.