34: Liar

You know those mornings where your body wakes up before you? I knew I was awake but my eyes didn't want to open.

I woke up at the sound of footsteps but I remained perfectly still, unfazed.

"She's still asleep..." this voice was very familiar but it wasn't Drew's.

Cole. It had to be him.

"What were you and my brother doing last night for you to still be asleep at 11 AM?"

It's already 11! I'm usually awake by 7 the latest.

When did my body start getting more rest?

"Alright come on." I began to pretend to wake up after those words. Then when I opened my eyes I pretended to be completely surprised at his presence.

"Hello, sister. Nice to see you again...in my brother's clothing." He spoke the last words in distaste.

"Is there something going on between you and Drew?" Drew and I had never discussed what we would tell Cole. How am I supposed to know what to say now.

"Um," I cleared my throat, "No."

Cole raised an eyebrow as if he wasn't fully convinced.

"Well time for breakfast, no?" I nodded and got up.

"Let me just change first, I'll meet you upstairs." I began walking to my small closet and he walked to the door.

As his hand touched the handle and turned it he looked at it as if realizing something before his face turned stone hard and he walked out.

"What did he realize?" I thought aloud to myself.

I quickly changed into a new outfit that Drew had got me a few days ago. It was a crop top and high waisted jeans.

I took my hair out of the braid it was in and let its waves flow around my shoulders.

Why am I trying so hard?

I opened the door and came face to face with Drew. Upon seeing me he smiled.

"Hey Princess." He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me in for a kiss. I'm guessing he hasn't seen our brother yet.

He's never in a good mood when our brother is here.

I broke away when he began fondling my butt.

"Cole is here." He froze completely.

"Not funny." Then he dived his lips back onto mine. I pushed him at his shoulders but it was no use. I did the only other thing I knew, I turned my face away from his.

This made him direct his kisses to my neck.

"Drew I'm being serious." Now he actually stopped.

"Fućk, can he just go away." He was acting as if Cole was the grinch that stole Christmas.

"I already have him waiting in the kitchen, lets go." I began walking away and he soon followed walking beside me with his arm around my waist.

"I never realized how curvy you are." He whispered into my ear. This is not the right time to get me turned on.

I walked ahead of him and quickly walked into the kitchen leaving him behind.

"What are you in the mood for Cole?" I put my hands on my wait like a superhero would and plastered on a fake smile. Truth was, I knew Drew would tell him what's going on between us I just didn't know how it would go.

I figured this out by his behavior when walking over here. If he wasn't planning on telling him then he wouldn't have been all touchy touchy.

Drew came in to the kitchen and immediately walked towards me. This made Cole watch us.

He first stared at Drew curiously but then when he realized what Drew was doing...he wasn't happy.

Drew put his arm around my waist again.

He brought me closer to him so that our sides were touching, my body couldn't help it but to melt into his.

"You lied." Cole sent an evilly fake smile my way, completely ignoring Drew's existence minus his arm.

Fûck.

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

I saw my stats earlier this week and I'm amazed! People from around the world are reading my story? Wow you guys are great. 😭❤

Comment where you're from!