65: Chris

"You never asked him, but of course he'd lie if you did." Drew walked closer to me.

"I don't want to know. There's no point in knowing." I moved towards the door again.

"If you think I'm an asśhole then he is a monster." That made me turn around to face him again.

"Stop talking about my father like that." I spoke through clenched teeth.

He lifted the file up and opened before reading aloud.

"Chris leaving the Oklahime Women's Mental Hospital." I stared in confusion. Why would I care about that.

"You see, your mother isn't doing well. She was fine before. But then your father came along. He fûcked her up so much psychologically. When he was done, he checked her into a mental hospital in another state."

"What about me then?" This wasn't even making sense.

"You were an accident. Your dad didn't find out about you until it was too late for an abortion. He may have hated your mother but, he for some reason didn't hate you.

"Then after she gave birth to you, she was extremely tired and fell asleep. When she woke up your father told her you died. She didn't believe it of course because she knew at that point that your dad was a compulsive liar."

This doesn't not sound like the man that raised me.

"Not even a week later, he checked her into the hospital. She kept crying and wailing for her baby. Your father told them that you had died and she was hallucinating. This hospital made your mom lose it more than your dad could've."

I shook my head. The only compulsive liar here is him.

"She's been there for all these years, Alayna. While you've been living in ignorance. And you know why he did all of this?"

I refused to look at him or respond.

"Revenge."

With that I ripped the file from his hands and looked at the photos. My dad leaving the mental hospital and entering. These were from a couple of years ago. My mom's file. My dad's writing and signature from when he checked her in as a Jane Doe.

"Angela Camren." I read her name aloud.

"That isn't her real name. Your father changed her name so that her family wouldn't be able to find her."

I threw the files on the floor.

Without looking up at him I turned around again and opened the door.

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

This update took foreverrrrrrr

School is just stressful ya'll