64: Reunited

"A-Alayna?" Drew stuttered as he wiped the sleep away from his eyes.

I felt my stomach so some weird things at the sound of his raspy morning voice.

"You ašshole!" I grabbed a pillow from the floor and threw it at his head.

"Wait you're actually here?" Drew jumped out of his bed.

"Yes, do you not see me?" I couldn't stop glaring at him.

"Fúcking Cole." He muttered under his breath.

"You have a lot of explaining to do." I then walked out of his room because I couldn't stand looking at his chest any longer.

I went to the kitchen and looked for food.

I hadn't had breakfast yet. I left before Ron woke up and left a note saying I was going to run an errand.

I opened the fridge and saw lasagna.

Not the healthiest...but I'm hungry and angry. I need something to fuel up on.

I grabbed the plate and put it in the microwave.

Behind me I could hear Drew's footsteps.

"Make yourself at home why don't you." He tried to mumbled but I heard every word.

"Don't you dare give me that bullshít, Drew." I warned him.

When I'm hangry...no one should mess with me.

As soon as the microwave beeped I got the plate out and put my fork into it. I ate the entire plate in a few minutes. The entire time my back was to Drew.

Once I was done I put the plate in the sink and turned to face him.

"You done?" He sounded playful and I suddenly hated him more.

"I hate you." Those words didn't feel right coming out of my mouth.

"Then why did you come here?"

"You are such a coward! You leave me alone the morning after my graduation party! And then you murder my father a week later! All this, while not even being able to show your face to me. Ha! You're really something all right!" I was pacing back and forth in the kitchen.

"It had to be done." He spoke through clenched teeth.

"Oh really!" I wanted to bite his head off.

"Yes, it was the last promise I made to my mom. I had to go through with it for her." I'm surprised he was able to keep his temper in check when he said that.

"So you just had to murder my father! I don't see how that wo--"

"If you knew what happened to your mother you wouldn't be so mad at me. You might even thank me." After he said that...I couldn't help but walk right up to him and slap him.

"Don't you ever say that I'd thank you for murdering the only parent I've had." He blinked at me.

"You fuçking --"

"What! Huh! You gonna call me some foul names! Well I don't care because it doesn't mean shït coming from you!" He gave me a look that would've scared me had I been his prisoner.

Then he walked away.

I watched him as I breathed heavily. As the anger started to simmer down I started to feel the pain from the slap on my hand. Damn did I really slap him that hard?

I started walking towards the door. Partially out of embarrassment for letting my anger get the best of me and partially because I know what Drew is capable of doing.

"Where are you going?" I turned around and saw him standing with a file in his hand.

"Don't you want to know what father dearest did to mommy?" He smiled at me sinisterly.

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

Double update! Wuuuuut.

Yeah I know it's my present to you guys...well I mean kinda. This wasn't exactly a happy reunion. But it happened!

What do you think happened to Alayna's mother?