8: Luck

I had almost forgotten about the camera in the corner of the room. The red light was currently blinking so I knew that whether he was currently watching me right now or not he would still be able to see me later if he wanted.

I hurried into the little bathroom inside this room and took my clothes with me. I looked through the clothes and was stunned, he almost got my bra size right.

I was a 32B and he had gotten me a 34B. How he could get the size so close to the real thing is beyond me and it scared me a little. I can't remember all that much from the night he took me. He could've done something to me and I wouldn't have known.

I visibly cringed, I quickly put the clothes on. It was a pair of black leggings and a long black t-shirt. I'm guessing it was his. It smelled clean so he hadn't worn it yet, thank god.

The shirt reached slightly above mid thigh. It ended right below my butt. Something I was glad about because leggings don't do a nice job of hiding my rear end. Though I usually am proud of it, here I just want to hide it. Hide myself in big baggy clothing to shield myself away from all eyes.

I used my fingers as a replacement for a comb and tried my best but since my hair was long it didn't work out very well.

I had this urge to want to please him, hoping that if I pleased him enough then maybe he'd release me and take the money my father was offering.

I heard the locks turning and quickly scurried out of the poor excuse of a bathroom into the room and onto the even worse excuse for a bed. He entered just as I sat down.

He glanced at me before telling me to get up and follow him.

"You won't ask him for help. You won't tell him of the situation. You won't share anything personal. Got it." I knew it wasn't a question but I still nodded and said yes.

If luck was on my side then his friend would think he's completely normal and when he finds out he isn't then he'll help me. At least that's my plan.

He led me down the hall and up some stairs. We took a few turns and although I couldn't remember it myself my feet knew the way. I followed him into a normal looking kitchen. Just by looking at his kitchen he looked to be pretty normal.

He didn't seem like the type capable of kidnapping a girl for over a month. I can't believe nobody has found me yet either. I mean, with technology nowadays it should be nearly impossible to kidnap or murder without getting caught.

Yet, I've been here so long. You would think that we are still in the 1900's.

All of a sudden an odor hit me. It wasn't the disgusting odor I had gotten used to being locked up, no this was different.

It smelled good in here. My mouth watered, it smelled like real prepared food.

My stomach growled loudly and his attention snapped to me all of a sudden. He gave me this look full of disapproval, almost as if he had disowned me with his eyes.

I wanted to scream so badly that it wasn't my fault he didn't feed me. Didn't feed me enough. Didn't feed me right. But I kept it in, all bottled up just like every other time.

Once they find me I'll let it all out. Or better yet, once I escape this damned place and find safety I'll tell him everything I've been dying to say for so long.

And just like that without knowing, my hope returned.

The bell rang at the same time I was having this conversation with myself and I prepared myself for the person on the other side of the door.

Show time.

-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-: