72: The End

Drew's POV

"What do you want us to be?" I smiled at her. I would marry her this instant if she wanted me to.

Hell, I wanted to marry her.

"I asked you." She blushed. Well she asked me this question wanting a certain answer, instead of guessing I'll just speak honestly.

"I hope we can be exclusive...I don't really like saying girlfriend because it makes me feel like a teenager but I'm fine with the label of my wife— I mean um, shit." Well seems like those self help books are going to shit.

She smiled and laughed at my stumbling of words.

"I understand what you're trying to say," her smile grew softer and more confident.

This is why we're perfect for each other, she understands me.

"Let's just...go with the flow, yeah?" I laughed at her cute saying. I haven't heard that in a long time.

I nodded my head nonetheless.

"An exclusive flow." She scrunched her nose in the adorable way she does when something bothers her.

"Okay lets stop talking about flows, it's getting weird."

"You started it, princess." I smirked mischievously.

I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you.

"Alright! Let's get up Im hungry!" She exclaimed as she shuffled out of my embrace.

-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

2 weeks later

"Is that all of it?" Alayna huffed as she carried a box filled with my clothes.

"You could have just let me do it and waited in the car," I chuckled.

She sent me a playful glare.

"No." She didn't bother going into our discussion earlier where she said she could lift boxes if she wanted to. I could see how eager she was to help me finally move my belongings out of this cabin.

We were moving in together.

Finally going to live together, in the right way.

Nothing fûcked up like how our relationship started—stop Drew. I had to force myself to stop thinking about that. I would feel guilty for the rest of my life.

But I will also try to make it up to her until my last breaths.

I just want to make her happy.

We were moving into a small apartment close to her business.

A two bedroom apartment with an amazing view of downtown.

I had acted like I didn't care about the view while she gushed about seeing all the buildings but I was just as excited To move in as she was.

Since things are just staring up with us I want to take it slow and gain her trust back because I know she doesn't fully trust me. I can't blame her.

But I know with time...we'll move out. Settle into a nice small house or huge house, whatever my girl wants. And we'll have as many kids as she wants...at least two...or four.

The idea of starting a family with anyone terrifies me. Thinking of becoming a dad feels like I'll just set myself up for failure...but when I think of starting a family with her.

My heart starts fúcking skipping like some teenage boy seeing his crush in the halls during passing period. And imagining being a father to kids that'll look like her...I can't wait.

I know with her she'll help me get through my fear of fúcking up.

"What are you thinking about?" Alayna breaks me out of my thoughts.

"Nothing." I smirk at her.

She playfully glares at me and reaches over the console to grab my hand.

"I love you, princess." I look over to her, momentarily giving her my attention.

"Eyes on the road!" She chastises me after I take a second too long looking at her.

I chuckle and look back at the empty road.

"I love you." She tells me, and I feel her eyes on the side of my face.

"I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you." I say first staring out into the street then I turn to gauge her reaction.

Her eyes heated up with that fire that screamed, just wait till we get home.

"I-uh-um-you—agh" I laughed at her struggling to find the right words.

She sighed before softly clenching my hand in hers.

"I can't wait either." She spoke softly.

I smiled the rest of the way to our new home.

This is not what I ever expected to have happen with my life but she is everything I have ever needed.

She is my light. She is my healer.

She makes me crazy. I love it.

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;—;-;-;-;-;

THE END

IF YALL have any questions...

I can try to answer them...but I think this concludes their story.

I started writing this story in my freshman year of high school...I'm in my third year of college now. Wow how time flies.

I might do bonus chapters or an epilogue. Let me know what y'all think.

Thank you to those of you who have stuck with this story and it's many faults!

I love you all, thank you again!

#Drayna forevaaaa