18: Change

Warning: This chapter may trigger people. There is no violence but the use of words in a harmful way.

"What do you mean?" I can't see why he hasn't let me go. Why he's still doing this.

"I don't need to cause you any more pain than I already have. Your father will suffer the same no matter what." I want to scream at him for doing that to my innocent father.

"You've caused him pain. Can you please let me go now?" Oh yeah, I wasn't giving up on my strategy. I was going to continue being nice to him.

"It's not enough." He spoke through clenched teeth. "I know you'll run to daddy dearest and tell him all about this once I let you go." That shouldn't be a shocker to him. What does he expect me to do! He kidnapped me!

"I won't, I promise."

"Why are you doing this?" He ignores the topic we were on and switches to a new one.

"Doing what?" I wasn't doing anything! He's the one keeping me here.

"Being..." He looked around as he thought of the word.

"Nice."

"Courteous."

We both spoke at the same time.

"I'm being, as you put it, courteous, because you need to see I'm not your enemy here. I've done nothing to you. While on the other hand you've done plenty to me." Whoa, where did this honesty come from?

"I know you're not the enemy. But to get to my "enemy" I have to get to you. What are they teaching you guys in school nowadays. You couldn't think of a better fûcking word?" Well he almost lasted five minutes without cursing at me. That seems like a new record.

"I'm a junior--"

"I'm not fûcking stupid. I know that." I don't speak and he continues. "You're daddy's little girl. The fûcking spoilt brat of my nightmares. Just looking at you makes me want to fûcking vomit." I wanted to say that he couldn't have chosen a more mature word, sarcastically of course. But I was too mad over that whole small rant of his.

"You know what," at that moment I knew I snapped. "You're a fûcking waste of space! Who the hell kidnaps girls for amusement! You watched me lose my freaking mind in here and did nothing! I'm sure you're more than proud of yourself for destroying everything I was." I can barely breathe by the time I'm done.

He smirks at me.

What the actual hell is going on?

"Good, I need you to be like this for our next guest." I knew I should be focused on the fact that he said guest but I couldn't get it out of my head that he said, our.

"W-why?" Now I was actually scared. Not of him but of this guest.

"They'll do worse than me, if you show them you're weak." And he then did his signature move, which was leave.

Was he actually looking out for me? Or for himself?

Who was this guest of his...or of ours?

-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

I have just started school today and I'm taking advanced classes so I'm not going to update regularly because of hw, sorry :(