30: Light

Song: Toxic - Alex and Sierra cover

I heard the door opening and I felt like a little girl again. Those times when I would get upset with my father and run to my room while he came after me to talk to me and make me feel better.

But this wasn't my father and I wasn't a little girl anymore.

"C'mon why did you run away?" I felt the bed dip and I couldn't turn to look at him.

"I was just being honest. You can't blame me for being honest." Yes I can actually.

"Why are you doing this to me?" I whispered. I hated the feelings I had for him. They weren't of fear and disgust anymore.

"I'm sorry." Whoa, he's sorry. I began to feel bad for being mean but then I remembered I'm not the one who kidnapped him. It doesn't matter if he's sorry he still took me away from my life and he wasn't planning on letting me go.

"Why don't you want to let me go?" I felt the bed shift and the he was sitting next to me. He didn't look at me he looked at the same wall I was looking at.

"It's not that I don't want to. It's that I can't. You've finally helped me feel something that isn't anger. You're this light that I haven't seen or had in my life ever. I just can't lose that." I wanted to hug him after this revelation.

Why was he being so honest suddenly? He never opened up before, but now he was.

Was he really trying? Just for me? But what changed?

"But--"

"No, don't say anything. Just think about it. I know you feel it too. But you're fighting it. I'm not fighting it anymore. I want you. I want this, whatever you'll give me." He grabbed my hand and gave me a peck on the back of it.

Before I could even think about what to say back he got up and walked out.

He's giving me a choice.

He hasn't given me a choice before.

I felt in control of this situation.

If I didn't choose him...would he let me go eventually?

If I choose him...will he get bored of me easily and let me go as well?

I fell onto the bed, "How long has he felt this way?"

"How long have I felt this way?"

There's so much confusion. But I know I do like kissing him.

I look up at the camera in the corner of the room. I motioned towards it. Then I did the universal hand movement for 'come here'.

A few minutes passed by before he came in. Only when he opened the door did I realize he hadn't locked it when he left earlier.

I got up. He stood still against the door, he looked nervous. This was the first time I've seen him like this.

"I don't know how I feel," I paused as I closed the distance between us and wrapped my arms around his neck. "But I know I like doing this."

I peck his lips. His arms quickly went around my hips and he pushed his face closer to mine.

He smiled against my lips and I did the same.

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

I don't know if I should include steamy scenes in this. I'm kinda considering not and putting it into another story that just includes steamy chapters from this story in it.

Depends on what you guys think, if I should leave them on here then I will when the time comes...if the time comes. But let's face it...how can it not happen y'know.😂